Vampires came back to normal

Heyy, im doing a Vampires story and sometimes my vampire character turns he’s eyes into red and i know how to do that but how can he came back to normal? because i led the reader change eyes color at the begginig so if i put @CHARACTER changes eyesColor into hazel maybe is going to change the eyes color of the character that the reader have desided, so, how can i returned to normal and keep the eyes color that the reader choose??? please help mee!!!

2 Likes

Instead of changing his eye color permanently, you can do it temporarily. Like this:
@CHARACTER previews eyesColor Red
@CHARACTER unpreviews eyesColor Red

Honestly I don’t remember the exact command so if this doesn’t work, maybe try inserting the word “into” after eyesColor. And if that still doesn’t work… I’ll tag someone who knows how to help. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe you can create a duplicate character just like her and change her eye color then after the scene changes, change it to the original character.

1 Like

Thanks! I will try and i tell you what happend

1 Like

I just try but it doesn’t work! Eyes are still red, but thanks fot the recomendation💛

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I think you have to make a duplicate character for this like @CherryPicked suggested

1 Like

I think the easiest method would be the preview/unpreview command like @juliewrites suggested if I remember correctly you would have to write it
@CHARACTER previews eyesColor Red
@CHARACTER unpreviews eyesColor Red
But I’m not quite sure though

Okey…i found a solution a little complicated but it works so… like they had say…i make a random character so what i put was…
@remove MAINCHARACTER. @RANDOMCHARACTER becomes @MAINCHARACTER. then @RANDOMCHARACTER changes eyesColor into Red and i put the random character in the position that the main character was… tatannn isn’t the faster solution but until i find something else…it works.

In my script it works perfectly fine without creating a duplicate character. I just wrote what I posted last time so…

Ahhh IT WORKSSS thanks soooo muchh!

Thanksss sooo muchh

1 Like

No prob