Vanessa’s editing contest🪄

Here is my entry! :point_down:

Without snowflakes

How many times can we enter or is it limited to 1 per person?

7 Likes

i’m honestly in love with this, the details :cupid: :weary:!! thank you so much for entering & good luck (:
[also, you can enter as many times as you’d like, but i will pick my favourite entry of yours to judge the winners. :))]

2 Likes

Thank you :white_heart:, I’ll enter one more time if I have time :joy:

2 Likes

Me too

2 Likes

Would love to join

1 Like

great ! can’t wait to see what you create (:

2 Likes

Sorry, I acctually can’t join due to alot of things on my plate atm, I’m really sorry, I thought I could

1 Like

no worries :slight_smile:

bump !! (just a reminder the deadline is 30th September, if you would like me to extend it, please let me know. :butterfly:)

Extend the deadline

Can you please extend it cause i wanted to make a edit for this contest and i have never made a edit before and i have other 2 contest in which i have to make edit, also i have a edit request.

Please, I have to do a lot of things and need more time. I would really appreciate it if you do. And it will help me to make it better as i have never done it, also your contest is the first contest i am entering.

1 Like

i will extend it to 10th october then. (: does that work for you?

2 Likes

Sure, it would be enough.

Thank you so much for understanding and extending the deadline.

1 Like

My entry

Antarctica

I named this Antarctica

close up

I hope u like it @epsdnessa

3 Likes

i’m obsessed w this :weary:!! thank u for entering & good luck :white_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you I need ur luck :heart::heart:

1 Like

Hey @epsdnessa I tried again :white_heart:

Second

4 Likes

i love this sm :heart_eyes:!! thank you for entering again & good luck. :))
(would you like me to count this as a second entry, or a redo of the first ? )

2 Likes

Second entry please!

2 Likes

Hey! Here’s my entry! Since the theme is winter I wanted to go all out. Winter reminds me of warmth and happiness. it’s a a very jolly time as it’s the holiday season so my edit is of a father and his daughter who are just spending time together at their cozy home while it’s snowing outside.
Thank you so much for this opportunity, I absolutely enjoyed creating this :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

zizu omg :sob: !! this is so beautiful, the lighting, the details the pose ahh :weary::heart_eyes:!! i absolutely adore this!! thank you so so much for entering, and good luck !!

2 Likes