Vanilla's OC ❤️ #2 ~ JUNE 30

Welcome to my second outline contest :heart:

I really didn’t like the last outline so i decided to open another OC right after the last one was over…
I will pick 2-3 winners in the end, but a few things first-

• you can change the outline but keep it recognizable.
• add my watermark when you finished
• you can enter up to 3 times.
• don’t steal other’s works or ideas!
• the deadline is June 30, if you need More time just tell me :blush:
• let me know if you have an instagram, if not, tell you don’t have :sweat_smile:
• have fun and be creative :heart:

Watermark

My examples ~

Colored Examples

First place :1st_place_medal: small AND large cover + pfp/character edit

Second place :2nd_place_medal: small AND large cover

Third place :3rd_place_medal: character edit/pfp

Be creative and enjoy :blush:

Random Tags

@LariYaa @Cookies1 @BlueSnowflake09 @Blake_episode @Lexxie @PropertyofNae @PugPasta @EpisodeMirana @XOXOXO @Amiraa @UltimaW @LilyLunaEpisode @Jany @episode.hailey @Rosezombiefreak @EpisodeGamer1 @talesbyrose @lanafrazer_episode @Sunset_Shimmer @phlegmatic @Penny2 @Benzie.stories @Nina07 @ThatRandomPerson @esturiia @Gabby.creates @appleqrl @Linlin330 @SniperGoddess1 @Erika_R @ShortneyShadow @Silver_Shadow @SASB @xetic @paigebarr @epy.edits @CalyPhina @eilyk @Bridi @Gamer_Gurl @Bumblebree @rubywrites @Cheyara_Skadi @keiji @LanaAugustine @Epiexpert @oorgeloop @Baby_Blue @Zelda04 @epyjayda @Shuka @EllasStorys @Bethany1 @jassie12dw @Unicorngirl2 @AuthorMDWrites @fcukforcookies @MayPenny @Lauren.H @Maria.StoryWritter @estherdekker @xSundayCoffeex @Cassandra_Dean @Aims.Episode @Baby_Blue @Jayl @crocsbby
@vanilla @Turtle_Cat @Josca @sofia2 @MagixQueenie @Ghosty @Tzeline @CrazygirldY_dY_dY @puma @Mouse.Episode @Bridi @xxcookiexx @Luio @NellyFromEpisode @everythingslayer @Cheshire.Cat @SakuraCheam @amywinston @RandomRainbowLily @lvqbrl @Epi.milkyway @pinkiequeen @Tzeline @estherdekker @Zembo27 @abygail.bauman @ThisIsVex @Lilacx @Luio

Sorry if you didn’t got tagged :sweat_smile:
Sorry if you got tagged and didn’t wanted to, just tell me and I will take you off :slightly_smiling_face:

31 Likes

Heheheh bishes that first one is me.

2 Likes

hii

2 Likes

Rawr! I’ll definitely be joining!

2 Likes

Is there a possibility that you could make the outlines on a transparent layer? Just asking :blush: It would be easier to color it in then :llama: Or I figure out myself to remove the white :yay:

I’m not joining because I can’t color for anything :rofl: I just wanted to say this deadline is my birthday :joy::joy: also your outline looks amazing!

2 Likes

Agghghhh I LOVE THESE OUTLINES HEREJRK THANKS FOR THE TAG IM ENTERING

1 Like

NVM I figured it out my own :sweat_smile:

Idk if I can join I really suck at editing forward front face :pensive:

1 Like

It was transparent, something probably went wrong when I added the watermark…
Sorry, I will edit it in a sec :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Or Medibang is playing jokes with me. Just when I try to make it transparent the lines become more pixelated which is annoying :pensive: So thank you :heart:

Aww I wish I could join but I can’t :sob: thanks for the tag though!

1 Like

The outlines are transparent now but without the watermark, so make sure to add it in the end :blush:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for the tag, but I highly doubt I will have time to enter as I have a lot on my plate.

1 Like

Yes yes yes

1 Like

Joining

1 Like

Joininggg

1 Like

Can you please take me off the list?

2 Likes

might joinnn

1 Like