Vegan/vegetarian group chat!

Hi!!
I’m Currently vegetarian but planning on becoming vegan! I’ve wanted to start my way into the community and help others and educate them. I think it’s an amazing opportunity to join, we can share recipes, good places to eat, stories ect ect… so if you wanting to be vegan or vegetarian or you already are! Please just ask and I’ll add you!

Thanks a lot. Let’s save our animals :cow:

6 Likes

Im a vegetarian!

1 Like

That’s the same with me! Want to join the chat for advice?

1 Like

How cool! Want to join?

1 Like

I can’t live without meat :rofl:

1 Like

Hehe, what I thought as well! But I’ve has some amazing meatless meat *made with beans, seeds, vegetables ect. * and they taste just like meat! It would be an amazing opportunity for you and other people. It helps you feel healthy and energetic and makes you feel good not knowing your eating something that hasn’t died. :))

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

Lol. Knowing that something has died from what I’m eating, doesn’t really make me uncomfortable. Like if I killed it myself, then yea, I wouldn’t want to eat it. I didn’t though, so I feel fine. I may try one of those, but it won’t change the fact that I can’t survive without meat. :joy:

1 Like

That’s great you’re planning on becoming vegan. I think everyone thinks it’s hard at first but it’s really not. I’ve been vegan for 12 years and without meat for 22 years. It was hard back then, you would say you were vegan and people had never heard of the word before. Things have changed so much in recent years.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.