Vent about anything! i'll listen!

I am DONE with people who make groups with requirements that go along with each role.

Now that I’ve vented, who wants to vent along with me? This is an ALL INCLUSIVE group FOR ANYONE with issues they want to vent about. Chat with me! Have fun with me! I have only a fewwwww rules (but don’t worry, drama is allowed):

STAY ON TOPIC
NO NAMING NAMES
IF YOU THINK A STORY IS ABOUT YOU - DON’T REPLY (YOU CAN ALWAYS MESSAGE ME PRIVATELY)
IF THINGS GET OUT OF HAND, LET ME KNOW

Let the venting commence:

I sometimes think it’s best if I died

woah. that’s deep. Are you okay?

hehe… me too.

First of all, please don’t say that about yourself-your life has meaning, you belong in this world, you are a beautiful human-don’t let others’ actions affect you and don’t stay depressed. Trust me, we all go through hard times-but we must remain strong, we must fight. If you very depressed and need someone to talk to, you can PM me and I will listen-also, in my linktree, there’s a number to a mental health hotline that you can call and talk to about your worries, they can help you and I can, too-lives matter, yours does! Don’t think negatively, you amazing person, be positive, happy and find joy in life <3

Why are oranges called orange but bananas aren’t called yellow?

:thinking: omfg you’re a genius

mind blown

and… if blueberries are blue (well indigo but still) then why aren’t strawberries called redberries??? And raspberries pinkberries??? smh

#Twins

You got me all confused

no, my twin is @DandelionKate

wow… dude wth…

and limes… why are they called limes…

where do people come up with these names??? WHY WHEN PPL SEE A GREEN LEMON THEY THINK: LIME

you know what I don’t get?

If tomato is a fruit then is ketchup a smoothie?

scratches chin

starts panicking

MY ENTIRE LIFE HAS BEEN a lieeeeeee

oOF SAME HERE

Yoooo I love this thread

Gd I hate it sm when ppl point out your pimples/scars and is like “OH WHAT HAPPENED?!!?!”
Well bish…
1.) I don’t want to talk about it
2.) don’t talk about my face
3.) I know what’s on my face and not to scratch it!
Pls and thxs

These are the kind of questions science still can’t find an answer