Verve's overlay thread/shop (Discontinued due to inactivity)

Thanku for making this thread dnbdjzbxbxbxdjdbdjbddn :sneezing_face: i might request later!
Also a question, can we use the ones you provided as your examples/you gave to people? With crediting you, of course :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Haha np and yep you can use any overlays that you find on this thread! :full_moon_with_face:

1 Like

I like you to cut out the tables and the chairs.

1 Like

Okay! I’ll send you the overlays tomorrow since I have to finish 1-2 other requests today :))
Also do you mean the white table+chairs on the front or the black table+chairs further in the background? Or both?

1 Like

Okiii :full_moon_with_face: :full_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Both

1 Like

@Aish_epiwrites Here is your overlay that you requested through instagram!

1 Like

@andee.epsd here’s your overlay (I compressed it this time :joy:)

1 Like

thank you! ur so freaking quick
LMAO thanks :joy:

1 Like

Not really, I just had the sudden motivation to do an easy request :full_moon_with_face: And npp

1 Like

lol mood! :clown_face:

1 Like

Omg yes this is exactly what i am looking for! How do I credit these? Do I credit you or did you find them from another source I should credit?

1 Like

I found them on copyright free websites where crediting is not needed :))
If u want to credit me for finding the overlays (ik it sounds weird haha) feel free to do so, it’s appreciated <3

Hey girl!
I’m in need of a phoenix overlay to use in my story, i found a photo of a blue phoenix that i liked very much but couldn’t find one like it in the original phoenix colors
This is the picture!

Do you think you can find something like this but with the red, yellow, and orange colors?
If you can, can you also pleeeeeease make me a phoenix like it but when its wings are down?
Sorry i know it’s a lot!

1 Like

Oh and can i take some of your examples as well? I really need those jars filled with a potion like thing.

Can you please make an overlay of the circled table???

1 Like

Yeah I’ll definitely credit you, thanks!

1 Like

Oh actually I need one more overlay if that’s okay, I need a smushed cupcake as if you it’s smushed on someone’s face lol

1 Like

Hm I’ll see what I can do/find!

Yes of course! Let me know if you need other poison-thingys! :))

Will do! I’ll send it to you within 24hrs

Keke I’ll see what I can find/make!

3 Likes

hey! @epyamb, my co writer, requested a bar overlay a little while ago. how’s it going?

1 Like