Very important click

Sorry for clickbait but i need some help from the community.

SO i have made over 5 emails for this site and whenever i make an account and im doing good and happy the next day the account is suspended for no reason like I don’t do ANYTHING. So please tell me why this has been happening, it makCKs me so upset and i’ve made atleast 8-10 accounts, (not even being dramatic rn, im so upset)

2 Likes

Do you make them at the same time? Because according to the guidelines you can’t have any replica accounts.

1 Like

noo, after one gets suspended for no reason i just make a new account with new everything

Accounts don’t get suspended for no reason :thinking:

What happened to the first account you made here? How did you get suspended for that?

1 Like

That is also my question. :thinking:

that is the problem, i did not do anything, and im not going to lie. All i did was make a top asking if someone could make me a cover than someone made one for me and thats it the account lasted for about 2-3 days than it get suspended. .

1 Like

@JemU776 is talking about your very first account you’ve ever made on this Website. What did you do to get the very orignal account you made supsended?

1 Like

I just told you nothing i don’t understand why it got suspended. Everything i say replying to jem was about my very first acc

Well I would talk to the Moderators and ask what is up, all I got. :woman_shrugging:

Thank you, rn all i hope is too not get this acc suspended.

1 Like

Alright, good luck! :black_heart:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @episodexiqra

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your forum accounts. The best thing to do when something like this happens is to private message myself or our forum Moderator @Sydney_H. As the team does not discuss personal account issues in public, this would need to be handled via pm. Thanks.

Also, a good thing to note is that if your previous accounts were banned it was not for no reason. So feel free to pm us or submit a ticket with your concern so we can discuss this. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes