Very touching! just wow ❤

Aight. Idek why I’m commenting on this thread again, but honestly you people need to stop. All this over ONE girl posting a video?? If it offended you then why don’t you take it up with her in PM instead of this turning into a huge argument that is not needed on the forums.

5 Likes

Yes!
Exactly!

2 Likes

Ik! thank u!

3 Likes

So uh.
I’m not Christian or stuff like that, I just don’t have a religion, but am I the only one who isn’t triggered by the fact that this video is Christian, but by the moment with the girl in the water and the sound of dishes crashing?

4 Likes

Lmao I didn’t understand haha

2 Likes

Basically, that girl that looks like she’s drowning and the dishes crashing scared the hell out of me.

lol
it still is meaningful
(or at least it was for me)

2 Likes

uh? wdym?

1 Like

I have no time to understand these comments but Natty wants us to write Nice things…just a reminder

3 Likes

She said if you have something nice to say to say it… don’t think some people got the message.

3 Likes

Ohh see lol I read that to!!!

1 Like

I didn’t see that the first time around :joy:

1 Like

Lmao haha me to

2 Likes

Ok so I’m not even religious but deep video. Since obviously some people find this offensive (everyone has different beliefs), maybe put a trigger warning at the top?

3 Likes

They can always stop or exits the video man! haha lmao

1 Like

haha it’s ok natty gomez is my friend so I am just trying to have everyone “be nice”

1 Like

@Unique_911 I know! :blush:

I will just ignore the hate, I’m going through so much to just deal with people that get mad over a video of my believes and that they can exit or leave the video :roll_eyes::frowning:

Thank u to all the positive people! :blush::heart: @phlegmatic @Juann @StoryWriter10 @Chocolate_Mama @Kaycee_Rose @emmazapp

9 Likes

I’m glad you are not even worrying about the hate! You don’t deserve that. Love you girl :heart:

1 Like

Of course!
Te la mereces!

2 Likes

Whoever you are, I strongly disagree with you, exit the video…simple

No it’s not nice neither are you tbh, I’m not telling the people to shut up, they can always pm instead of spaming with hate like you…

I’m sharing a video of what I believe and that touched me. I have the right to do so…

I really don’t see how that video hurt you, neither will I, but those are my believes, respect them and don’t take it personal if it offends you

You took ur risk of “being offended” by not exiting…
that is not on me

4 Likes