Very touching! just wow ❤

Tf? haha lmao that video doesn’t hurt a bug dude, Its a believe— As she said you took ur own risk by seeing it of being “offended”

Dude tbh u were rude saying

Uhh yeah…that is not a request

you request is a low key complaining message

and she doesn’t have to take ur request, the videos intro is lit of religion

why didn’t you just exit?..as you said you watched it for curiosity…

4 Likes

@everyone It’s a belief. Episode is full of people who may not agree with each other on certain topics.

That’s like saying: “Don’t post that you are gay, It’s gonna offend me!” It’s just a reverse situation that you’re looking on differently to try to support your point. It’s just being a hypocrite. I’m not saying I agree or disagree with anyone! It’s just, what if someone posted a LGBT flag?

Someone says something bad, the situation would’ve differed in SO MUCHHH ways. But they have beliefs, if gays can express themselves.

So can people who has different beliefs can. It’s one world. It’s just depends on how they go about it.

8 Likes

thank u! wow you said it right!

justice and acceptance is for both sides. point

3 Likes

I’m not talking about you! :grinning: I actually zoomed past your replies (I didn’t think there was that much replies from you.) Sorry

2 Likes

I wasn’t upset by anyones. The lack of emoji probably implies differently. :blush: It makes my tone a little rough. My apologies!

4 Likes

Pm bro. Pms are real…

@NattyGomez maybe you can put a low key warning? for the people that get “offended”

3 Likes

@anon55976316
I think what @Juann is trying to get out is that it’s not fair that LGBT aren’t obligied to put a warning when they discuss it or upbring it, but a biblical Christian has to when sharing a video like this.
:hugs:

4 Likes

Not that I’ve seen of (I’ve seen a lot.), no :blush: I’ve actually shared a lot in them actually!

3 Likes

Wow thank u! I could not have said it better myself :blush::heart::clap:

3 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Which is what every user is supposed to do on top of flagging if there is something that you feel violates the forum rules. Instead many folks here decided to take matters into their own hands instead of reporting it to the forum staff. That being said, topic is closed since it seems we can’t play nice with each other :wink:

10 Likes