3 Likes

Haha :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Niceโ€ฆ :laughing:
:ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

MMG the sugar mom/dad/parent

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

itโ€™s 0 now :skull::skull:

1 Like

:joy::joy: itโ€™s a huge no. of gems though. I wish I even had one of the no.s present there :joy:

3 Likes

how do you even have the capability of spending even one gem???

2 Likes

I supported all the authors I love :smirk_cat:

1 Like

You amazing person! I wish I could do that, but I only got 54 gems from when there was the Daily read four chapters to get gems and tickets feature.

1 Like

Itโ€™s a great achivement to have a good amount of gems, I just never spend them. I have only spent them twice in the last few months and that was my friends support the author choice. I have 271 gems as of now.

2 Likes

:flushed::flushed::blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: my cheek is literally red :joy:

:dizzy_face: gimme some :grin:

2 Likes

great-

1 Like

My goal is to reach 1,000 gems. :joy:

4 Likes

And I thought my amount was good. :rofl:

3 Likes

Still an achievement I guess baha :joy: but I just go through so many originals to ss new clothes, hair and animations and hoard my gems. My precious

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s how I get mine but some of those stories I havenโ€™t completed because I am indecisive or I am not willing to read.

2 Likes

Amen to that. I find it hard to read a lot of them because theyโ€™re incredibly basic, predictable, cringy and Iโ€™m only awarded with one gem upon completion. I see it more as a chore really. :skull:
Probably not worth it to some ppl, but gems hold a high value since theyโ€™re hard to come by :confused:

2 Likes