VGHs Promotion: Read 4 Read!

Unknown Past is awesome, haha!

I’m so happy knowing that you enjoyed it!! I’m currently writing Episode 8 right now. I think I got your fanmail! Idk if it’s you though But thank you for taking the time to read my story :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ll read your story and give you my thoughts :slight_smile:

Living a Dream Revamped - by Mystique
Fantasy / Comedy / Romance :heart_eyes:
Character Customization

Mila transforms into a Magical Being of pure beauty & power! Will she finally live the life she’s always dreamed of and fulfill her destiny, or admit defeat?

1 Like

Lol, yes that’s me, Chinwe :joy:. I was like “no that can’t be the end”, no joke :sleepy:

No prob! I’ll add you on my wait list but don’t worry it’s not long

I’ll start reading your story now.:purple_heart:
Kotton Kandie by PrettyEri
bb7fc107e5e8ffd4fa273e35ce11aa1f4b91ecf3_1_361x500
Kandie’s finally free from an abusive marriage. Now it’s time for her to start anew - with a stalkerish ex-husband on her tail. Help her navigate through life. Choices matter.

episodeinteractive.com 1

1 Like

Waitlisted! @PrettyEri but I can’t wait to read yours! It sounds really good! Plus I love stalker themed stories (the suspense) :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey, my name is SarcasticGenie and I’d love to do a read for read. If you would like what I normally do in addition to reading yours is a review for the first three chapters and then and overview + rating so that you can use it to promote your story. I love the sound of your story; I’m yet to find an original sci-fi story and yours sounds like it could be the one.

If you would like to read my story, here are the details:
Title: Ace of Hearts
Author: SarcasticGenie
Genre: Mystery (sorry if you don’t like that type of genre)
Style: INK
Description: Skylar was a notorious teen journalist at her high school, but, like everyone else in Morcastle, she had her own secrets to the point where even her murder isn’t all what it seems and it’s up to her three friends to find out the truth… or die trying.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6338823238451200
Front Cover:

I do hope you enjoy!

1 Like

Title: I’ll see you soon
Author: Magdalene
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: Ink
Description: When unexpected happens and Delilah gets her heart broken, Josh comes along to fix it. Will they end up together? Or will Delilah’s life get messed up one more time?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6421106498863104
Cover:

1 Like

Hey. I’m up for a R4R and a Story review :grinning:

Title:Skai’s Stories

Genre:Drama

Style:Ink

Insta:Mystery.episode

Episodes: 3 (More coming soon!)

Untitled%20design%20(3)
Untitled design (3).jpg816x1056 1.01 MB

1 Like

I LOVE mystery/thriller stories! My favorite genres are comedies, mysteries, thrillers others that may have those components. Your cover is even already captivating already!

And sure!

2 Likes

Alright I’ll read your book soon!

As well as you! Please be patient though for there is a wait list and I have course work to finish

I’ll send you your review as soon as I write it up!

1 Like

I would read yours when its done and i wll send the screenshot.

2 Likes

Hey @gisellec,

I LOVED The Ember Moon Pack! LIKE squeee!
I normally don’t dig vampire/werewolf stuff, but you made the characters so interesting and I couldn’t resist! :sparkling_heart: Plus I’m very happy with how boujee my limelight self looks :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello @shweta_episode
I searched up your story but you made it discontinued??

Hi! I would love if you read my story! Any feedback would be awesome!!

Title- My Best Friend Next Door
Author- Marina
Genre- Romance
Style- Ink
Episodes- 17
Description- What happens when someone from your past moves in next door? Will you fall for them? Follow Maya on her journey through senior year and see her find love where she least expects it.

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5154152958525440

I’m continuing but i’ll change the concept. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is my story:
Name: Coincidence or Destiny

Description:

Aurora loved her life, but during the summer she met a boy and her life starts to change completely
The meeting was coincidence or destiny?

Chapters: 6

Genre: Drama

Style: Ink

Link:

1 Like

I’m so sorry I’ve been slow :sob:, I’ve been preparing for midterms guys!

So!

Hey @MystiqueEpisode !
You’re story is so far AMAZING. The plot is so original too! I’m waiting patiently for the next episode cause chapter 17 just made me anxious to see what happens next :sob::eyes::eyes:. I also like how each character has their own mystery/backstory that makes you wonder what they really are.
Might I also add, I love the selfie moments :sunglasses: