VGHs Promotion: Read 4 Read!

Thank you so much for your input! I really appreciate you reviewing my story :smile: I’m hard at work on chapter 18. You can follow me on instagram if you’d like updates on chapter releases, competitions, Q & A and more @episode.mystique

Have an awesome day and thanks again love!! :heart:

1 Like

Hi all :grinning:,

Hurray! :tada::confetti_ball: I’ve just published my first story! :dancer:

Name: Sealed with a Kiss! :kiss:
Author: D.G.S.
Genre: Romance :couplekiss_man_woman:
Total number of episodes: :two::four:
Story Type: Episode Original
Story Style: Episode Ink

Description: One night Emily Brown :woman:t2: meets the top hero of Hollywood, Dylan Reed :adult:t2:. He is the most eligible bachelor of California, a dangerous womanizer with seducing-ly killer looks :heart_eyes:. Can she be able to resist his charm or will she fall for him :thinking: ? See how it is to be a lover of the top hero of Hollywood, when the whole country is after him and he after you! :revolving_hearts:

Small Cover:
My_Hero_-_In_REEL_and_REAL_life_posterThumb_07g1P3Dk1z

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5828711629324288

Please read the story :slight_smile: and share with your friends :two_men_holding_hands::couple::two_women_holding_hands:

Thanks,
D.G.S.

1 Like

Hey @PrettyEri !

I absolutely love Kotton Kandie! I like the personality you gave her because it’s quite realistic. I also like how you deal with a delicate matter in a satirical manner too as well as target an issue that isn’t considered towards certain groups. :sparkling_heart: The comedy is just :ok_hand:. I don’t know which setting I love more, Kandie and her best friend or Kandie and her students :joy: but all the characters have me cackling. Can’t wait for more!

1 Like

Thank you! @MystiqueEpisode !

I’m so happy you released chapter 18 :dancer::dancer:
I didn’t really want to edit the male characters (I believe you made them like that for a reason) but so far I’m Team Ryan :heart_eyes:. But I love Jensen too :sob: Perhaps we could be friends? Why did you make them like this, it’s hard man

You are more than welcome to create the characters the way your heart desires :slight_smile: Hehe but thank you for being so thoughtful. And sure love, give me your instagram, I’ll follow you back.

1 Like

Oh it’s episode.chinchilla! And it’s the truth! I’m on edge with your story tbh :joy::sob: I missed my class because I was busy reading it

Hey @SarcasticGenie,
I CAN’T WAIT FOR SEASON 3! Boy, was this Episode story long though, 36 chapters :skull:. BUT IT’S WORTH IT. PLEASE LET SEASON 3 COME SOON. Best mystery Episode story I’ve ever read for sure! However, do note that some of the layers in I think the first chapter of season 2 we’re off. :sparkling_heart:
Would’ve posted more pics from the story, but since it’s a mystery, I would’nt want to spoil it

Hey,

I’m always up for read4reads <3

That’s my story.
Titel: Wherever I go
Author: Alisha Sophie
Chapters: 10 (Ongoing)
Genre: Drama
Description: After their world is turned upside down, twins Mia and Cody move for a fresh start. Until Mia falls for badboy Logan and in turn becomes the target of a ruthless mafia princess. CC
Instagram: episode.alishasophie
Link: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4613203588415488

Our_Time_i7_posterThumb_ZDVKc43hv3

1 Like

My story: Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller
Story style: All the 4 episode styles: LIMELIGHT, INK, Classic & Spotlight (for all 3 styles)
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5/6
Instagram: @jannahjackson
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Tribe%20of%20Malapinchi%20Cover%202

1 Like

wwwooo first ive seen a digitiall story!!! I’ll add you to my reading lists and my loonggg r4rs :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Chinchilla,

I would love to do a Read 4 read, and send you feedback if you’d like :slightly_smiling_face:

Please let me know if you’d be interested. I’ll send you a screenshot once done :slight_smile:

Here’s mine:

Story Name: Friends & Lovers (yeah not very creative but I’ve never been good with titles)
Author: Mia.Cee
No. of Chapters: 3 (It’s ongoing)
Style: Ink
Genre: Romance
Description: Getting through HS is never easy, especially when you’re known as LOSER LEXIE. Can it all change senior year? Will she choose BFF Jamie or soccer god Blake? Customize CCs INK - I’ve always wanted to do an HS story a la Gossip Girl soooo…
Warning: Strong Language and some Mature Themes
Notes: Full Character Customization for all leads
Some choices may affect the storyline, but only by a little, since the main plot will stay the same
Most Choices decide how the characters react
Kinda like reading a book

1 Like

No problem! @Alisha.Sophie @JannahJackson and @Mia.Cee !

Do note there is a wait list, but it’s actually really short atm.

1 Like

Thank you @JannahJackson!

You’re in luck because I ABSOLUTELY LOVE FANTASY stories! Squeeeeeee :sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Hello @Magdalene

So tried reading your story but this happened?

It was stuck on hey. I’m guessing your story is on hold, non?

The_Black_Prince_iJ_posterThumb_jRrLYJrrES

Hai @Chinchilla AND @Sayanjali_Rizvi I’m up to R4R. We do 3/3 first? Let me know if you free. ^^

What inside of my story?

1- Art scene in all episode (Comic Art style)
2- I use different directing and discover overlay things by using my drawing
3- In this story don’t have CC. But I figure out how I want put CC without against my drawings

Author: R.es.story
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Description: Maxwell is 3rd year, everyone knows him already. He likes hurt girls that the girl who tries enticing on him. Jade hates the guy who hurt girls the most and trying revenge on him.
Episodes: 8 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @r.es_story

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6073332409434112

1 Like

Hey @Mystery.episode

I’m normally not a big fan of romance stories, but you pulled this off so we’ll! I LOVE GABE LIKE OMG PLEASE GIVE ME A GABE IN MY LIFE :sob::sob::sob:. This is one of the most intriguing stories I’ve ever read! Bruh, but that cliffhangerish ending. PLEASE RELEASE THE NEXT EPISODE ALREADY :sob::sob::sob: I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

1 Like

Hi I’d be very happy to do r4r with you, do you have instagram? My story called
Rose
Author Jojo
Genre mystery
Style ink
Instagram @fongjoline
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?
This is the link to my story http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5164972039208960

1 Like

Hi! I’d love to do a r4r with you!

Title: The #MeMeMe Generation
Author: Lissia A.
Genre: Action/Drama
Description: When heartbroken Arlene finds out about being fatally ill meanwhile her criminal lover sabotages her, she decides to take her life under control by breaking the law.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5457799657684992
Instagram: @lissia.author

THE%20MEMEME%20GENERATION%20(big%20cover)

1 Like

Hi, I would love to do a R4R with you, if you would like and send screenshots.
I hope you check out my story, and enjoy it! Thank you so much
Here’s my story details:
Title: Inside A Perfect World
Author: Kay Writes
Genre: Drama/Mystery
Style: INK
Description: In a world full of lies, you find yourself in the heart of the evil, jealousy, abuse, and romance. Is everyone really who they say they are? Or are there more sinister motives?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5088531900661760
Instagram: episode.kaywrites

1 Like

Hey everyone! So to make it more effective, I will be reading people who send screenshot evidence of reading my story first. So for example @Mia.Cee is getting her story read before others because she actually read mine and sent the proof. But I’ll still get to everyone’s!

1 Like