VGHs Promotion: Read 4 Read!

ink
community
mustread

Hi I’ve finished reading your story! It was interesting :blush:

Aw! Thank you so much :hearts::hearts::hearts:

Hello @marinapantaz !
I’m not normally big fan of romance based stories, but this was a beautiful blend of romance and comedy. Nick and Maya’s friend have me laughing all the time :joy::joy: I really love this story and I can’t wait for the next chapter!

Hello @Mia.Cee !
The title sort of threw me off like: is this going to be good? BUT IT REALLY WAS. LOVE IT. ZOYA+VINCE FOREVERRRRR
I wish slapping was an option tho cause some of the characters really need one :ok_hand:. Love the story! I’M WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT CHAPTER!!! :sparkling_heart:

Next reads on list: @JannahJackson @Kayoshe

Hey, want to fo 3-for-3? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Name: Law, Order & Love

Description:
Victoria, a promising graduate, gets a job at prestigious law firm. Though she is haunted by the ghosts of her past. Will she be able to fight her ghosts and also win cases?

Chapters : 12 (ongoing)

Genre: Drama/Romance

Style: Limelight

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4990083566272512

I’m so happy you are enjoying my story!! I just finished yours, and I think it’s really cool so far. I can’t wait for new episodes!

Thank you so much!
:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

I’m down for Read 4 Read.
Gonna send you the screenshots as proof once I’m done!

Story title - Midnight Memories
Author - Evija
Style - Limelight
Genre - Romance
Episodes - 19 (more coming soon)
Description - Ayla flies all the way from Ireland to somewhere in America, when she’s supposed to spend a summer in some kind of rehabilitation center for people with anorexia.
My instagram - episode.evija

CoverMaker-1530470093021

Hello @JannahJackson !

Tribe of Malapinchi is AMAZING. It’s unique, satisfying, educative and a down-right good old thriller! I was shaking while I was reading. The twists in the story keep me fascinated! Love how you used all the Episode styles to because it helped be differentiate the Outsiders etc. I chuckled a bit too because of Rudo: I actually named one of my first characters Rudo in my original Episode story that I never got to release yet :joy:. Bruh, but the events omg are so :skull:. I’m so sad. Why did so many peeps have to die tho :sob::sob: This is another story on the forum that’s wowed me enough to look out for the next chapters! RELEASE EP 6 VERY SOON PLEASE

@marinapantaz

Thank you so much! I’m still waiting for more from yours!!!

New Waitlist: @Kayoshe
@Kuen
@Jurevicha

Then etc for those who haven’t confirmed reading

Hello @Kayoshe !
Your story is really good! I can’t wait for EP 4! I do have a ton of questions on my mind because of that cliffhanger! Is that her actual family? Cause they’re messed up fr. :skull: Another thing is how old is the first interest? :thinking:

I would love to read your story!
My story
Title : The Cartels daughter
Author : Kylie menr
Episodes : 4 (Ongoing)
Genre : Romance
Style : INK
Description : He’s intimidating, hes dangerous, he’s Damien Cruz. But resisting the temptation is your key to your survival, especially when he’s threatening your father…
Instagram ; Kyliemenr.episode
FRONT cover :

So you want me read your story first?

I’m down for R4R if you want?
Here is my story:

Title: Ocean’s 5
Author: Lara P.
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3 out (more coming soon)
Style: Ink
Description: Five highly skilled and most dangerous people on Earth are brought together for the biggest heist ever seen. What can go wrong?
Instagram: @larapstories
Link: https://episode.app.link/mRmxbzLPYR

Title: Lost & Found
Author: Pat Vertinski
Genre: Drama
Description: When you don’t understand even yourself, life seems messed up. Injustice, anger, offense, you look like the main victim. But what if… YOU are the one to blame?
There are 7 chapters. I’ll send you screenshots once I’m done reading your story.

I so appreciate your feedback I will be answering those questions in Episode four so please stay tuned :hugs:but yes Kayah’s family is really messed but all their true motives are going to show unravel . Thank you so much again for your feed back. I can’t wait for the next chapter of your story !! :heart:

I would like to do a R4R
My story!
Author: Miss. JD
Instagram miss.jd5
Title: What Did I Do?
Genre: Romance, Drama, Action
Style: Ink
Episodes 11 (and more to come)
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
Dani hasn’t had an easy life and it turns upside when an unfortunate accident causes her to get caught up in the mafia world with a mafia leader. Will she be able to survive this life or will she be stuck watching her life slip away? Drama, action, romance

are u still open