🌸 ! Victoria's FREE Art Shop & More !🌸 [CLOSED] (story covers, bg's, overlays, etc...!)

(this picture is digitally painted by me btw)

:see_no_evil: :love_letter: Welcome to my art shop! :see_no_evil: :love_letter:
Here we offer:
:star2:Custom Script Templates [FREE]

:star2: Custom Character Poses & Edits [FREE] <COMES IN LL & INK>

:star2: LL Story Covers [FREE]

:star2: Character/Object/Text Overlay’s [FREE]

:star2: Custom LL Art Scenes [FREE]

:star2: Custom Character Cards [FREE]

:star2: Custom (Hand Drawn) Character Profile Pic/ Profile Header/ Card Background [FREE]

:star2: Custom Splashes [FREE]

:star2: Custom Hand Drawn Episode Backgrounds [FREE]

:star2: Episode Background Editing [FREE]

:star2: Story Cards [FREE]

:star2: Script Reading [FREE]

1. Please credit me, or I will have to report & blacklist you. Credit me @Vicky_icky on forums. :sparkles:

2. Please do not bash/leave hateful comments, you will also get reported and blacklisted. Be respectful please ! :teddy_bear:

3. No thread hopping please ! I understand if you need it ASAP, but do not thread hop or constantly rush me, art takes time! :nail_care:

4. I have forms provided to inform me of what you want, comment your application, please be very detailed. I’ll decline requests if they’re inappropriate, or if I’m not able to do them. :unicorn:

5. Do not steal/claim my example drawings or any work I do for you, and do not post it anywhere else (except on the episode app/episode portal) .:dango:

6. I’m not hiring so please no offers, I am the only one creating the art in this shop, and please do not promote yourself in the comment section of my shop, that’s just disrespectful. :sob:

7. This is just a disclaimer, but I am better at drawing females than males, but I do have an example of how I draw males. :rainbow:

8. Please leave a review on my post to promote my shop please, and just to know what I need to work on! (still credit me ofc), and if you want to tip me, lmk through PM’s. :wink:

9. If you have read all my rules, put the password: FairyOddParents101 :fairy: in your form and blur it please. :heartpulse:

Custom/Edited Backgrounds

LL Art Scenes/ Covers

(This one is an year old so it may look differently)

Splashes

Card Background

Custom Character Poses & Edits

Character Cards

Overlays

pv1_back_CAKE_PAN_WITH_CAKE_BATTER_4510100461387776_fd5bea5480185a5651365bc3d1da41a7

pv1_back_COFFEE_STAIN_SPILL_6518351319203840_fd5bea5480185a5651365bc3d1da41a7
pv1_back_MIXING_BOWL_WITH_CAKE_BATTER_5304089456345088_fd5bea5480185a5651365bc3d1da41a7

Custom Script Template Form

Name:________________________________________________

What would you like? ____________________________________

(If there’s main characters in your script) What characters are in your story? ______________________________________________________

Would you like sounds/music? ___________________________

[If there’s any more details or adjustments that need to be made, it’ll be discussed in PM’s]

Custom Character Poses & Edits Form

Name:______________________________________________

What would you like(e.g What pose? Do you want it to be edited? How do you want your edit e.t.c)?

What art style is your character (e.g Ink, limelight, e.t.c…)? _____________________________________

Character card/character details:__________________________

[If there’s any more details or adjustments that need to be made, it’ll be discussed in PM’s]

LL Story Covers Form

Name:________________________________________________________________

Do you want your character hand drawn or edited? _________________________________

What’s the name of your story? ___________________________________________

What character(s) are on the cover? ________________________________________

What pose/animation do your want your character in? _________________________________

What is the character(s) details/character card(s): ____________________________

What font do your want the name of your story to be in (if you do not know then find a copyright free one from https://www.fontspace.com/commercial-fonts)? _____________________

What color do you want the name of the story to be? _________________________

What are the details of your story cover(e.g what do your want the character(s) doing…)? _________________________________________________________________________

What’s the background of the story cover (e.g solid color, landscape, etc)? _______________________________________

Is it a large cover, or a small cover (look at the episode portal to know the difference)? ____________________________________________________________________________

• [Optional but recommend] Please provide a broad image of what you would like so I could capture accurately your desired story cover. Please provide a detailed description of what you’d like.

Character/Object Overlay Form

Name: ____________________________________________________________________

Is your overlay an object/background or character? _________________

If object...

Picture of what you want me to overlay: _______________________________________

What would you like me to do? _______________________________________________

if character...

Character/character details of the character you want me to overlay: _______________

What would you like me to do? _______________________________________________

Custom LL Art Scenes

Name:________________________________________________________________

Do you want your character hand drawn or edited? _________________________________

What character(s) are on the cover? ________________________________________

What pose/animation do your want your character in? _________________________________

What is the character(s) details/character card(s): ____________________________

What are the details of the art scene (e.g what do your want the character(s) doing…)? _________________________________________________________________________

What’s the background of the art scene (solid color, landscape., etc)? _______________________________________

• [Optional but recommend] Please provide a broad image of what you would like so I could capture accurately your desired art scene. Please provide a detailed description of what you’d like.

Custom Character Card Form

Name/The @ you want to be credited by: _________________________________

Name of the character: __________________________________________________

Do you want your character hand drawn or edited? ________________________

What style would you like your character card in (from the two examples provided)? ________________________________________________________________________

What animation/pose do you want your character doing? _____________________

What is the character details (that includes the outfit) of your character? ________________________________________________________________________

What color(s)/image do you want the background of the card to be? ______________

What color do you want the font to be? ________________________________________

What font do you want? (if you don’t know get a copyright free one from https://www.fontspace.com/commercial-fonts) __________________________________

Custom Character Profile Pic/Profile Header/ Card Background Form

Name: __________________________________________________________________

Custom Character Profile Pic

Would you like it hand drawn, or edited? ___________________________________

Character details/character card: ___________________________________________

What would you like? (e.g what pose, the background, e.t.c…) _____________________

Profile Header/Card Background

Does it include a character? ______________________________________________

{If yes to previous question} Character details/character card: _________________

What would you like? (e.g the background? do you want any words? e.t.c…) ________________________________________________________________________

Custom Splashes Form

Name: _________________________________________________________________

Would you like your splash hand drawn, or edited? _________________________

Does your splash contain a character? If so, please provide the character details/character card.

What would you like your splash to say? ____________________________________

How would you like your splash (e.g The theme? The background? e.t.c) ?_________________________________________________________________________

What font do you want your splash? (If you don’t know, choose one from https://www.fontspace.com/commercial-fonts) ________________________________

What color do you want your font? __________________________________________

Custom Hand Drawn Background Form

Name:__________________________________________________________________

What would you like? (E.g is it a kitchen? A bedroom? What time of day is it? Is there a window? What’s the furniture? E.t.c…) ______________________________________________________

How many zones do you want your background? ____________________________________

• [Optional but recommend] Please provide a broad image/drawing of what you would like so I could capture accurately your desired background . Please provide a detailed description of what you’d like.

(Episode) Background Editing Form

Name: _________________________________________________________________

Image of the background you would like edited: _____________________________

What would you like? ___________________________________________________

Script Reading

Name: __________________________________________________________________

Link to the script you’d like me to read: _____________________________________

15 Likes

your bgs are cool tho…good work, even the art

Bookmarking for future requests

2 Likes

Omg!!! Thank you so much I really appreciate it !!! I can even give you some for free if you’d like in the future :smiling_face: :face_holding_back_tears: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

2 Likes

ohh cool thank you :smiling_face: I wld love that

uhmm do u hv a company exterior bg ?

2 Likes

Hey, love your work! Could I have a custom script template please?

Summary

Name: Aya

What would you like?
This bg: INT. CLUB BAR. People who are dancing and talking and lightning with one of the original overlays (Effect pink spotlight). I would love to have someone behind the bar and some sitting at the bar with the overlays Episode gives you.

Let me know if it’s okay

(If there’s main characters in your script) What characters are in your story?
Only bg’s please :heart:

Would you like sounds/music?
Not needed thank you

2 Likes

Hey, I would like a drawn bg please

Name: Princess but Username: Queen mabel
I wld like an exterior company bg

Something like this but taller and white
it’s not mine
The name should The Epi-Crystal Perficient Company.

2 Likes

I think you read this person rules before sharing this
i think this is for amepisode if its for her (You are not to use her BG for anything like splash etc

2 Likes

It’s fine, they decided on a customized background so it’s all good. :grin:

2 Likes

Oh okay :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah, i know, I just wanted to show her an example, she is not editing it

2 Likes

The bg belongs to flowerGriefer, and I know you were just trying to show it as an example, but her rules says not to share her work anywhere, sharing the link is better, just thought I’d let you know as anyone can download the bg without knowing the owner :smile:

3 Likes

I have removed it, since you mentioned it, the person can give credit if he or she sees but no need

3 Likes

Thank you so much, here’s my request lovely

Name: @Nightlight

Do you want your characters hand drawn?: Yes please as discussed through pm

What’s the name of your story?: Letting You In

What characters are on the cover?: 1 female & 2 males

What pose/ animation do your want your character in?:

Here’s my reference on how I would like them

reference

What is the characters details/character cards:

Girl 1

the boy in the middle

the boy in front of them both

What font do your want the name of your story to be in?: Hoarsely Single Line

What colour do you want the name of the story to be? Red or Black either one which looks right

What are the details of your story cover?
Characters similar to reference

What’s the setting of the story?
Noah is guarding Gracie, while Alex stood there over thinking

3 Likes

Hii can I be able to use your reference pose?

2 Likes

Hii…can I use your edited bg…the bathroom, but can you a toilet seat please.

2 Likes

Of course

2 Likes

thanks

2 Likes

Yeah, you can use it since It’s not one of my customized background

Bathroom bg

How’s this?

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

Name:hi i would love to request a cover please the name is red ink my name @samara.tandy

Do you want your character hand draw?: yes please

What character(s) are on the cover?

Summary

Summary

__

What font do your want the name of your story to be in (if you do not know then find a copyright free one from https://www.fontspace.com/commercial-fonts )? _____________________ 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐤

What color do you want the name of the story to be? dark red

What’s the setting of the story cover? it’s thriller _

Is it a large cover, or a small cover (look at the episode portal to know the difference)? large please

2 Likes