Victoria's Story Reviews!

Hello! My name is Victoria and I have recently decided to open up a story review thread! I will read the first 2-3 chapters but continue reading if I really like it! If you want me to review your story, either message me here, PM me, or send me a message on Instagram @storiesbytorie! Here is what you need to tell me if you want me to review your story:

Details

1. The title of your story.
2. Your author name.
3. Just any extra things you want me to focus on while reading your story.

Here are the things I normally review in stories but you can tell me to also look at something else too :blush: :

How I Review
  1. I grade the directing (spot directing, advanced zooms, etc)
  2. I grade the length of the chapters
  3. I grade your characters
  4. I grade your dialogue and narration
  5. I grade your choices
  6. I grade your plot
  7. I give suggestions
  8. I grade your story overall

Also, if I really like your story, I will recommend it on Instagram (obviously with your consent)…

Thanks and I hope everyone has a great day!

Hi. I’d love if you reviewed my story Soccer Moms: Blast to the Future please. :blush:

Story Title: Soccer Moms: Blast to the Future
Author Name: Winter05 with Episode Royalty
Customization?: Limited
Style: INK
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 6 [COMPLETE]
Story Description: All it takes is one shot to change your whole life. Win or lose, nothing will ever be the same.
Instagram Names: @winter05.episode with @penroyalty
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6395210318086144

Feel free to leave me fanmail! I hope you enjoy it! :hugs:

~ Winter :snowflake:

Of course! I’ll get right on it!

1: Hale Huna
2. Anonymous Author
3. I’m still waiting on a bunch of backgrounds and my covers to be reviewed, so I will have personal splashes and a better cover than the one you’ll see right now.

Thanks so much!

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Your story will be the second one I review!

Thanks, where will it be posted?

Do you want it posted on this thread or I can PM it to you…

PM would be good, thanks

Okay!

I would love a review on my story (Preferably the first three episodes) ! It would be greatly appreciated!
Name: Girl of Deception
Author: IDONTKNOW
Genre: Adventure
Episodes: 9 more coming soon
Description: Aria Lamar has is all. She’s rich, beautiful and smart. But she’s a selfish arrogant jerk. Little does she know that’s all about to change.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5855942598328320 1

Thank you so much! :heart:

Hey! I was wondering if you were willing to read what I have of my first unpublished story so far :sweat_smile:
It’s only around 9 minutes of the first episode, and I’ve been working really hard on trying to make it the best story it can be. :grin:

Tittle: The Pregnancy Curse
Author: Dr.Smile
Thank you in advance, and there’s nothing in particular I want you to look at.

Sure! I currently have 1 other request and then I’ll start working on yours!

Thank you :heart:

Sure! I’ve never reviewed an unpublished story! Maybe just PM me on how to look at it lol but I currently have 2 other requests I am working on :grinning:

Hi! I would love to! I have 3 other requests and then I’ll look at yours!

@IDONTKNOWREAL @a.d.episode and @Dr.Smile07 I will review all of your stories today, don’t worry! :wink:

@WinterMoon05 Hi! I have finished your review! Would you like me to post it here or PM it to you?

Hi I would love a review!
Title: Fantastical-the mermaid
Author:Rahdia
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6670380075057152
Description: A chef seeking new ways to improve his cooking accidentally falls in the forbidden waters of Gaya where he meets the guardian of the sea: A mermaid.
Episodes 6 up

There’s nothing I want you to look for but only after episodes 3 the choices start