Victoria's Story Reviews!

Of course! You have a few people before you but I’ll get it done as soon as I can!

Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

Of course I will! You have a few people in front of you but I’ll try to get it done as soon as possible!

Of course! You have a few people before you but I’ll try to get it done as soon as possible!

1 Like

Title:
Out of the…box?!
Author:@ya
Extra:
Not really, thanks🤗 and enjoy😉
And link if you need it

1 Like

When will it be done?

1 Like

Hmm… I sent yours to you… You were the author of Hale Huna, correct? Here, maybe I can resend it…

I don’t remember receiving it, let me check

1 Like

Okay…

I deffo don’t have it

1 Like

Okay, I’ll resend it… Sorry you didn’t receive it… :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s okay

1 Like

Give me a few minutes because I have to retype it… Again, sorry…

1 Like

Wait a second… You replied to my review that I send you because I had really enjoyed it and gave it a good review and you said:

I can still resend it if you want me to though…

ohhh I couldn’t find it, but I remember now! Sorry about that!

1 Like

That’s fine! I thought that I had sent it to you but I’ve done so many the past couple days that I had forgotten if I did or not :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Of course! You have a few people before you but I’ll get it done as soon as possible!

1 Like

Nah girl takes your time​:joy::hugs:
I am not in train ,lol, I means not in hurry :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone! I am very sorry but something just came up in real life that I have to take care of so I have to put story reviews on hold! But don’t worry, I’ll try to get the people on my wait list done today, but if not they will definitely be done by tomorrow! Here is my wait list:

1. @natalie81400
    2 @meadowh
  2. @Nierido
  3. @Teddysdollhouse
  4. @24aya

Again, I’m sorry about this but I can’t control what happens in life lol… If anybody else wants to request a review, it won’t get done til tomorrow! Sorry and have a good rest of your day!

3 Likes

Don’t worry about it :two_hearts:

2 Likes