Video Edit Questions

I’ve lurked more today on the forums than I have in the past six months combined.

Hi! I’m a huge procrastinator. I bounce around from project to project and haven’t published an episode of my on-going story in almost a year because I’ve been too lazy to code it! :heart_eyes: Anyway, I’ve been revamping my story recently and want to release a bunch of bonus content with the revamp, one such thing being a video edit/trailer/teaser situation. Does anyone have any app recommendations/suggestions, as I’ve never done one before?

I’ve come across one, Video Star, that it seems a few people use. Any feedback on this app in particular?

I have never done a edit/trailer/teaser but I have seen them on instagram and my friend used I believe Vinkle i think… Not sure. Honestly I think it just comes down to how you want to represent it. Maybe by the genre is a good start? I have seen ones where its very action packed cause there was a lot of fighting, I have seen some with a lot of cute quotes cause it was romance, I have seen some with popular music and some with just instruments, but they all worked and got the point across

MEEEE! That was like reading my mind!

1 Like

ahahah yeah me publishing is such a rare event i’m p sure the world stops and says “wow sin actually did something”

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: same but that’s actually sister telling me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

she is the only in real life person who knows I do episode

1 Like

that’s relatable. honestly i’ve gotten creative in some of the ways i hide my screen from people.

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing: I am sumwhat lazy to. like when I have friends over they bearly pay attention to my computer so I never had to really :rofl::rofl::rofl:
but if I do need to I just open YouTube cause I am listening to music anyways :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like