Video editing apps for laptop

Im on laptop and I wanted to make a video edit. Does anyone know any I could use? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i’ve rarely seen free video applications for edits on laptop… after effects is the most common one (and the best one- I’m using it and i love it even though it took me months to fully learn the thing). alight motion and sony vegas are also a good ones. i think it’s better if you use something on iOS/Android: cute cut (pro) and video star.

the only thing you should be aware of is apps like vinkle, it basically steals other edit’s formats and just lets you add pictures.

1 Like

I recomnd Openshot, its not the best, but its free

1 Like

I use VSDC Free Video Editor for my YouTube channel and its a very nice app very lightweight. There are YouTube tutorials on their channels. Depending on your laptop specs, it lags especially uploading a long video. for me does that since my laptop has a lot of data but overall is a good app. can do a lot with it…

1 Like

Well…I don’t make video edits at all but I think one of the apps used by most of the people so as to make video edits is Video star. Tho as much as I know, its available only on ipads. For a laptop, you might want to use stuff like Filmora orr maybe some Adobe apps? I think After effects and open shot are cool too…tho not too sure if they’re free :sneezing_face: <33

1 Like

I’m using it and i love it even though it took me months to fully learn the thing). alight motion and sony vegas are also a good ones.

i’ve rarely seen free video applications for edits on laptop… after effects is the most common one (and the best one

i think it’s better if you use something on iOS/Android: cute cut (pro) and video star.