View completed story history?

I was looking for something new to read when I just happened to come across a story I completed a while back and there were new chapters added! So how would I know there aren’t any other previously read stories with new or bonus content/ updates/chapters?

I don’t keep stories I’ve finished in my favorites (not sure if there’s a cap to how much it can hold). I used to save them in my recommended list, but that can only hold a certain amount so it doesn’t help.

Is there a way to look up only the stories I’ve completed? Similar to a “read history” feature or search criteria of some sort?

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Not that I know of – but it would be a cool feature!!

2 Likes

Oh ok, I figured it was just a general question so thanks for the tip!

2 Likes

General’s only for stuff that isn’t related to Episode. :wink: Like pets, favorite movies, non-Episode writing, stuff like that.

1 Like

Yeh, I’m new to the forums so I didn’t realize non-Episode related conversations actually took place here. But I’m getting the hang of it though and so far it seems pretty cool! :+1:t3:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.