*・゚: ✧Violet's Outfit Shop (LL and INK, OPEN)✧・゚: *

@Addivi101

1 Like

Hey…

1. What style do you want it to be? (Limelight or Ink)
    Ink
  2. Is it a female or male outfit?
    Male
  3. What theme do you want it to be? (Example: “Bad Boy”, Funeral Clothes, Prom. etc)
    Punk look
  4. Any certain clothing pieces you want to be added?
    Lady rose tattoo
  5. Any certain colors for your outfit(s)?
    Black or any dark colors
    (I want 3 outfits to be exact😅)
    Waiting for reply😊
1 Like

Hey! I’m sorry I know this sounds crazy but my whole family actually went through the first rounds of coroanvirus :rofl: uhh we are all fine but it was pretty scary and i didn’t want to do anything with my phone and i was so sick my mom had to literally check on me in the middle of the night (my nose was so stuffed) she was afraid i might of stopped breathing… i totally forgot about forums and am just coming back.

2 Likes

Hello! I’m sorry to hear that. Glad you’re back? If you’re still open I’d like to request some outfits because all the other shops have mysteriously stopped working… :thinking:

Thank you!

2 Likes

Ofc!!

2 Likes
Outfit 1

Outfit 2

Outfit 3

i’m so sorry i didn’t get it with her on, my phone is suddenly not letting me take screenshots but instead, freezing. :pleading_face:

I hope you like it!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

There’s no need to be sorry dear :heart:
Tc

1 Like

You still making the outfits ?

I would like to request. :cherry_blossom:

1. What style do you want it to be? (Limelight or Ink) * limelight
  2. Is it a generic female, plus female, or male outfit? * plus female
  3. What theme do you want it to be? (Example: “Bad Boy”, Funeral Clothes, Prom. etc) *club wear
  4. Any certain clothing pieces you want to be added? *not fussed
  5. Any certain colors for your outfit(s)? * Any
  6. How many Outfits? I have 2 plus female characters so I would need at least 4 oufits thanks… :heart::cherry_blossom::heart: