Violet's PFP shop! (Closed)

Have you tried drawing?

Oh okay then! I’ll be on my way! I hate being rude to people so sorry if I made you upset or offended!

1 Like

This is extremely misleading…and almost like fake advertising for your shop! Someone is gonna request and not get what they expected… just saying

1 Like

Sorry!

1 Like

It is fine, I really don’t like how everyone misunderstood this, and is sending accusations!

1 Like

That’s assumed again but no worries hun.

1 Like

I do think you should try drawing your own edits instead of taking credit for others and people not getting what they wanted.

Well you didn’t give credit in the first place…so that is called being an ART THEIF

1 Like

Bookworm it’s ok… calm down

3 Likes

I forgot who made it really.

1 Like

I am just going to close this. Drama attracts to me, rip.

1 Like

Ughhhh fine it’s still misleading but whatever

1 Like

I apologize but you started it by not crediting. It’s called art theft and being that petty that you wouldn’t.

I cant go anywhere without messing something up and causing drama. Sorry guys…

1 Like

Guys it’s ok… it’s fine just chill

1 Like

I am sorry, I forgot who had made the outline.

I am so sorry, I will take down your PFP.

1 Like

Awww, I’m sorry too. You really don’t have to close your shop tho! You can just take that example down and put some up that YOU truely made!

1 Like

It’s alright. I hate the internet cause no one can understand anything and people get so triggered. I am like a drama magnet, so I am not going to bother. i am going to get flagged for the millionth time

2 Likes

Yes. I do think that you are talented and should definitely try drawing if you haven’t. @Addivi101

1 Like