VIP Gone ? Help

Hey everyone, I’ve gone to resubscribe to the Amethyst VIP (the one where you can read community stories pass free) but it seems to have completely disappeared. The only VIP option is the no passes on episode stories…
Does anybody have the same issue? Or has it been moved somewhere else on the app? Help please

1 Like

Hello! @ffihow You can send the support team a ticket and ask for help with this issue :smiley:

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. And it’s charged on my credit card.

1 Like

Mine seems to have rectified itself now ?? Very odd

Mine still isn’t working:(

1 Like

I’m having the same problem and I hate to keep paying for it monthly if it isn’t going to work

Same, my month has just expired and it seems to have disappeared again :face_with_peeking_eye:

I’ve only found the Amethyst option while reading a story. Like when you have to watch an ad, you can select the option to upgrade to VIP status and skip ads, and if you click on that it’s the Amethyst option that’s available. You get unlimited reading with no ads, 10 gems as a welcome gift, then 2 gems daily if you remember to collect them in the “offers” section each day.

I’ve personally had some issues with VIP status though and not being able to read the stories in my list, but this also could be because I was running out of time to use my passes before getting VIP status and so I’d open a story and use the pass for that chapter but not read it yet… so now when I try to open those stories my app will shut down completely. My VIP status worked on other stories though, just not ones I had in “my favorites” list, and the only reason I can think of is because I used to reserve chapters with passes so I wouldn’t lose the pass, since 4 passes every 3 1/2 hours aren’t many as it is, and to lose them was even worse when I could reserve them in a different story.

I just suggest that before you buy Amethyst or any other VIP memberships, that you make sure you haven’t reserved any chapters with passes to read later or else you may not be able to open those stories once you have VIP membership, but you’ll be able to open other stories. I only bought VIP status to read the stories in “my favorites” list though, so that wasn’t the best, but other than that I’ve had access to everything else.

1 Like