Vip unlimited passes gone!?

Last night, I noticed my unlimited passes are gone and all the stories shows are not VIP anymore. I figured is a glitch. So I decided to just turn off and on. Did it 3 times and it didn’t work. I deleted the app and re-download it. Still nothing. When I check my account in Google Play, it still shows that I’m still paying the VIP Amethyst Membership. I don’t know what to do anymore. I use the ticket to ask for help and I’m getting no reply. They usually reply but for some reason their not. Somebody please help me. Is anyone else dealing with the same situation as me? Btw is the afternoon now and still not working for me.

9 Likes

Hi :blush:,

I have the exact same problem!! :disappointed: I don’t know what is wrong!?? I looked for it in the HELP, they say “please first try cancelling your subscription and then repurchasing a new subscription”… The new one is only sapphire, but I don’t want this one :sob:
Greetings from Germany
Succre

3 Likes

And my next Vip Payment is due on February 14. But they kicked me out on February 1.!!!:worried::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Hi from Switzerland :raising_hand_woman:

4 Likes

Hi
I am experiencing the same thing. But it started early today when I woke up.
I am so confused as I just started episode VIP like 3 days ago

5 Likes

3 days??, Wow!!! :scream: We pay for a whole month, but don’t get it… Usually it worked. I don’t know what’s wrong now.:unamused:

3 Likes

I hope they will fix it! But I don’t think they will :sob:

3 Likes

Yeah I wanted to read a story so bad I had to pay for it
Then today it is gone
And the money we been removed from my account already.
Hopefully it gets fixed

4 Likes

They have to please😭

3 Likes

Yeah, my money is gone January 30th :roll_eyes:I. I am so sad right now, that I have no VIP Amethyst anymore :sob:. It’s not correct, we paid for it :woman_shrugging:.

4 Likes

I wrote a mail to Episode, they worte back they will reply… we’ll see… sorry for my Englisch.:neutral_face:

4 Likes

I wrote a mail to Episode, they worte back they will reply… we’ll see… and yes, it’s our real hard worked money! Sorry for my Englisch.:grimacing:

5 Likes

Hey, I have the same problem as you … My VIP is paid nutil February 27… I hope they will solve this problem asap because i dont want to pay again when i have only 5 days since last payment.

5 Likes

Do they offer amethyst to you? At my app there is only sapphire and that’s not for me :persevere:

3 Likes

No i have only option sapphire VIP from the start :person_shrugging:

4 Likes

Ok, I have /had amethyst, sapphire is no option for me.

3 Likes

UPDATE: They replied back to me. They told me to send them a screenshot of my receipt with my GPA in it. Which I did, right away. Yall pray for me that they get it done before tomorrow lol. Btw Thanks to all of you for replying to me and letting me know I’m not the only one dealing with this issue. Love you all. And good morning!:blush:

2 Likes

Sorry for asking, but what means gpa?

2 Likes

Lol I didn’t know what it is either but it says “Transaction ID”.

2 Likes

Same here. I guess it has something to do with the last update. :confounded:

5 Likes

Yeah I think so, too. :disappointed:

2 Likes