Vips only episode ending?! Spoilers

I just finished vips only a kinda newish story and I just wanted to say I am not ok. The ending to me was so sad. Spoilers ahead

I felt like the illness just popped up in the middle of nowhere literally. I really prayed for it to be episode logic and they find a cure but that didn’t happen and it really made me sad. I seen it coming though when they had that last kiss on their last date. Then it shows the mc alone at the same place it just hurted my soul. Reminded me alot of my bucket list plus you which also had a sad ending. I just wanted to tell you guys I cried at the end that’s all :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Omg I was heartbroken!! I cried so much :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: my heart cannot handle such sad endings! :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Dangggg, thanks for the warning. I was about the start that one, but I absolutely can’t handle sad endings :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Damm I was gonna start reading it but dam- if that’s the ending I’ll think I’ll pass on the bullying and sad ending .
I understand some relationships and all don’t work out but like dam still that’d suck and kinda a waste of ur time .

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever came across a sad episode official story that has a sad ending, so I was NOT ready for that ending, and I was alone in my bed crying and couldn’t sleep the whole night :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Damm bullying you to use gems and a sad ending yea I think I’m gonna pass . Official stories already are bad and I despise them .

Honestly tho if it make u cry at the end and not being able to gts , that’s traumatic in a way .

Thx for the warning abt it .

1 Like

Yeah, it was traumatic in a way! :smiling_face_with_tear:

As sad as it was, I did find it a bit refreshing to see an Official story with a sad ending.

4 Likes

I pass on a lot of episode official stories, this might be one I will read though :sweat_smile: it’s kinda refreshing that there’s an official story with a sad ending instead of the typical ending…

1 Like

The bucket list + you also has a bad ending depending on your choices