Visual CC template?

Hi, so I know that no one would share free visual CC templates. I am joining the AW contest, so I need a visual template. So, if you know anyone that know if someone share them for free.

Plz, don’t be rude, I know that thus requires a lot of time, and I’m planning on creating one, but it will take a lot of time, and I need it asap.

So, plz…

Bump

Honestly, You don’t need a visual one, a regular will do.

@JemU776 when you did that, did you want to quit some nights?

Why, would she cry?

1 Like

Because it has ton of coding.

1 Like

It can be painful.

3 Likes

@mdsava on instagram shares her templates for free (I think, I’m sorry if I’m wrong). As long as you give her credit, obviously. :blush:

1 Like

I think she also shares them here.

1 Like

I think she does giveaways for them

2 Likes

Mdsava show tutorials on how to make them, but in order to use her templates you have to be a member on her patreon.

Here is a video on how to set it up. If you become a member - you get the visuals.

Side bar: The OP asked who makes them… No to inform her that it’s tedious :new_moon_with_face:
(This is wasn’t directed at the person who I quoted lololol)

3 Likes

Phew, I thought it was directed to me for a brief moment :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I wanted to tear my hair out @AMagic , it really is painful and yeah I wanted to quit, there were times where I felt like giving up, it was just too much and it’s over a 100 overlays, but God gave me strength to push through so I just kept going, I really don’t want to re-do it but I might edit it again to make sure everything is perfect and every size is right :joy: :heart:

4 Likes

go to @Dara.Amarie’s website she has tons of templates

If you want, thank you.

1 Like

yes lmao. the one im currently creating is over 3000 lines and im not even done yet. Now even counting the fact that i’m using it three times for three characters.