Visual choice option

Test
Trying it out
Trying it out with characters

image I had to use [frames, cards] when I did it, it seemed the frames meant something like visual while cards meant something like layouts then I had a breakthrough for when it told us we needed a character, background, overlay, or outfit!

The visual choice may be where you can see what you are choosing like tappable overlays.

image image

image THERE IS A WAY TO USE IT BUT IT NEEDS TO BE FIGURED OUT LIKE A PUZZLE OR DIGGING THROUGH.
image image I prayed to God and I’m kinda praying to him while doing this.

image image

Trying it with images

I’m gonna try tappable overlay choices to see if it works with characters.

tappable choices.

image the default is YES in regular choices and in regular choices YES is accepted.

Something new

I think the charatere thing is wrong

a tappable choice shall look like this

tappable
“BUTTON FOUR” {

}
“BUTTON THREE” {

}

They may be working on visual choices that don’t require overlays which may be why the option visual is still on there.

I denfentlu think you need to remove the charatere, I have never seen it used before, and I have been here for years, and I dont understand where you have found this, what is the character before the choice suppose to do

I think the code for visual choices that are not tappable overlays was taken out when tappable overlays came into play.

image I think it’s supposed to work like those options but instead of a choice bubble they have a character you can tap on and get a answer.

1 Like

yeah that is the correct code for the choice, the charatere was wrong, does it work now you have changed it

1 Like

Yup. :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.