Voice for characters idea

Hewwo Guys!,

So I had this idea ringing in my head for a VERY long time! I was thinking they add voices to the characters! Like we can make voices for the characters… So I asked my bro what he thought of the idea he said he wouldn’t slightly agree because he likes reading the stories in his head mostly which I was like that’s true but don’t you think if there was voices you can create for the characters even adding neutral voices maybe like… basically I’m saying “automatic voices” and your chance to create your own! Lol this was just a though that was bugging me to post this let me know your thoughts! Lol… don’t you think voices would add more… hmm… uh… ACTION in the stories? :thinking: :laughing:

P.S. LET ME KNOW

–Nicole.B

2 Likes

Nope, I think I side with your brother on this, sorry.
For me it’s like a new way of reading, adding voices would turn it into a TV series or drama. I like to use my imagination when it comes to what the characters sound like.
Just my opinion! x

4 Likes

Hi @ButterflyMagic101!

Please review our Feature Request Guidelines that help explain how to correctly create a topic in the feature request forums. Please make any needed changes to the topic so it doesn’t risk getting deleted or closed. Thanks a bunch! :peace_symbol:

The animations and text effects add enough action to what the character is saying. I personally feel that if Episode added voices, it would become too tacky with the animations and text effects. But that’s my opinion anyway.

1 Like

don’t like it

1 Like

@Ryan can you please close this thread or report it idc anyway… :pensive: :unamused:

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines Contact @Sydney_H to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: