Vote on the poll I need help!

Hey! It’s Kay! I want to do something that might be pretty dumb and I have no clue why I have the urge to do this, but I wanna text this girl that I had liked (I no longer have those feelings for her) and she was pretty great and I’d love to be friends with her I’m in a much better place and it would be fun to actually have irl friends but…

We had talked and flirted for a while when her feelings suddenly changed and she said she doesn’t wanna be in anything serious and doesn’t want to commit herself and we haven’t talked since. Idk but I have this urge to check on her and see how she is doing I don’t have those feelings for her anymore but I admit I still care about her.

Should I text her?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

6 Likes

Tags
@M_H_C_Episode @sun_ray.episode @Darcie.Episode @granolias @Hellchaser @hibiscusgravy @Jazz5 @KylieJay @Lino_episodee @line123462 @dishsoap @SASB @Gracie_Powless @RileyWrites @elliott.episode @Davideogurl @DigiKat @queen.sofia @tyratuna @tii.writes @Matilda_the_lovely

Sorry if u didn’t wanna be tagged

2 Likes

I’d talk to her, but don’t be weird. Don’t go proposing.

3 Likes

Lol I literally just wanna be friends she was cool but I also don’t wanna do something super stupid and impulsive

3 Likes

Screw it ima text her brb

1 Like

Nope nvm I chickened out…

go text her :smirk_cat:

2 Likes

I’ll text her but I’ll just talk about the part that you want to talk about later and just talk about something else

1 Like

I literally have everything typed up but like I’m being a lil bvtch for idk what reason and I’m too nervous to send it

1 Like

What are u trying to say just asking like ‘what’s up’ or…

1 Like

Honestly at this point I don’t think I will end up texting her but I just would want to be friendly say hi, ask how she is, that type of thing but I don’t think I’ll end up texting her

Hey! I think you should text her and say like,
“Let’s forget what happened before I would like to be friends with you” Something like that!

1 Like

Take a deep breath and click on that Send option don’t worry about consequence!
I am sure she will be your friend :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Do it!

2 Likes

I might do that idk

1 Like

I want to but like I’m so nervous

1 Like

I understand that…
But what do you think she’ll say?

1 Like

She is really nice so no matter what I know it won’t be horrible which is why I don’t know why I’m nervous but still I’m getting super nervous and it’s making me not want to send the message

3 Likes

What you are feeling is 100% normal.

At the end of the day, girl, the decision is up to you. And it comes to the question: Do you want her to know or not know of your feelings?

Try to think of reasons as to why or not. Personally, I would do it. Because my feelings matter.

What I’m saying to you, is that your feelings matter.
But if you choose to never tell her… Oh well. But I still support your decision. :two_hearts: :white_heart:

3 Likes

Why did you tag me

1 Like