Walking problem

hi i have problem with coding i have three characters who is walk in kitchen and i wanted to make character walking and stop next to each other i put this character into this spot 0.840 79 179 in zone 1
and layer in 0 how can i fix it please help

Could you send me the whole code?

Try putting Marco somewhere out of the scene, like in a different zone, and then use
@MARCO walks to spot 0.840 237 207 in zone 1 AND MARCO does it while walk_neutral_loop

1 Like

I will try to do that today but i think what is problem I have a problem with this girl getting into the scene so I don’t know how that have to do with Marco

Do the same for her, just replace Marco’s coordinates with hers.

nope it was get worse male character was walking into scene and get back to scene and get at very begin of the scene and it didn’t change for girl as well

It’s probably because after the walking sequence you have “@MARCO spot xxxx” command. Try deleting that one, maybe it is the problem.

maybe i did deleted and i was try to make him walk to scene but problem is girls steping over his shoes i don’t know how to fix it

Try putting her in a different layer. Like:

@MARCO moves to layer 1
@woman moves to layer 0

etc, but put that before the walk sequence

Jesus, I accidentally mentioned someone :rofl: I’m very sorry, the tagged person, I did it by accident!

1 Like

is okay

i was try butv female character is still stepping over his shoes

You’ll have to re-spot her so she’s in front of him and not on his feet

1 Like

okay i will try to spot female character little bit far away from him and i let you know how it is

I would recommend spotting them offscreen, and then making them walk into the scene, for example:

@MARCO spot 0.840 82 207 in zone 2 and AMELIA spot 0.840 82 186 in zone 2 and ELLY spot 0.840 82 179 in zone 2

@MARCO walks to spot 0.840 237 207 in zone 1 and MARCO moves to layer 1 and AMELIA walks to spot 0.840 130 186 in zone 1 and AMELIA moves to layer 0 and ELLY walks to spot 0.840 79 179 in zone 1 and ELLY moves to layer 0

This will make everyone walk in at the same time and respect their layers. If you want them to enter the scene one by one write it like this:

@MARCO spot 0.840 82 207 in zone 2 and AMELIA spot 0.840 82 186 in zone 2 and ELLY spot 0.840 82 179 in zone 2

@MARCO walks to spot 0.840 237 207 in zone 1 and MARCO moves to layer 1
@AMELIA walks to spot 0.840 130 186 in zone 1 and AMELIA moves to layer 0
@ELLY walks to spot 0.840 79 179 in zone 1 and ELLY moves to layer 0
1 Like

thank you i will try that

Did you fix the problem?

it did worked thank you but should i delete what i was write before

but how am i suppoused to make girls turn to face the guy