Walking while the is a pan happening

Hi, can someone give me some advice.

I have wrote this code:

&CHARACTER walks to screen center in zone 1 in 4 and CHARACTER is walk_exhausted_loop
&pan to zone 1 in 3
@pause for 4

And with this code when I play the episode the doesn’t walked and just glides to the position.
is the somthing I am doing wrong with the coding?

Please help :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi! Try to use “@” instead of “&” when you are panning. That usually do the trick. :blob_sun: For instance:

&CHARACTER walks to screen center in zone 1 in 4 and CHARACTER is walk_exhausted_loop
@pan to zone 1 in 3
@pause for 4

Hi I have tried that andit still does the same.

Try:

&pan to zone 1 in 3
@CHARACTER walks to screen center in zone 1 in 4 and CHARACTER does it while walk_exhausted_loop

Hi, it still dosen’t walk. its just gliding

Replace “and” With “AND”

making the and all upper case letter “AND” it should work. try it and tell me if it works

Perhaps you can try this:

&CHARACTER walks to screen center in zone 1 in 4 and CHARACTER does it while walk_exhausted_loop
@pan to zone 1 in 3
@pause for 4

Can you post a screenshot of your script? It could be that there is a command before those lines that is causing your character to slide.

This is the image of the code I have

Use @ for line 388 and change the “is” to “does it while” on that line, then get rid of the pause for 4 on line 389.

1 Like

Hi, thank you so much! It has worked :grin:

I know that this part has nothing to do with the other problem, @Dara.Amarie I have just started using your arrows and heat dress template when I create new scenes will it still remember what people chose or will I need to do a bit of coding?

Many thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If you’re not changing outfits after the dressing game, then the character will continue to stay in the same outfit. If you are changing outfits after the dressing game and what to get your character back in the oufit the chose, the is an if/elif/else code at the bottom of the template. You can copy and paste the if/elif/else and use it when you want to change your character back into that outfit.

1 Like

Thank you so much. It is makes more sence now.

1 Like

Hi everyone again. I’m sorry for disterbing you all again.

I’m haveing the same problem acare again but this time in a different place. I will show a picture of the code that is the problem then I’ll show another picture of the whole code. Like i was asked before.

If you could help that wound be very helpful.

Many Thanks

622 - change the & to @
624 - change the @ to & (if you want the pan to happen at the same time as the walk)
625 - change the & to @

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.