Wanna be a character in my story ? Roles Are Available ! - INK - First to come is the first to get a role!

Really thanks so much!
do you want a description

ooo yes please :relaxed:

ok 1 min :smiley:

@Bryony.R
Here you go
Growing up Carol had always wanted to be a fashion designer and work for a famous company but when she finds out that her sister spied on her before and the head cheerleader are hiding Identities. She has to go undercover but as she chases her sister she finds herself stuck in another dimesion and if she doesn’t escape she will fade away and will never be seen again.\Its a race against time but this mission won’t e easy with people hunting you down and not all face appearances are as nice and gentle as you think so beware !

COP:
53%20AM
can you make her like a cool cop?
and if you can a relationship would be nice

If you use her can you please tell me.
credit me em_episode
whats the name of your story:
author name:
when will it be published?:

Thank you so much

1 Like

omg that has made me even more excited for it to come out !!! it sounds SOOOOOOOOOOOO good :relaxed:

1 Like

@Chesirekitten101 uhm sorry for bothering but am I a witch in your story?

This is my character :heartbeat: I had an idea for a role - maybe she could be the “girl next door” in the story, like the new girl. She could be quite shy but inside she is really outgoing and really funny. I thought it would be a good idea to be a new girl introduced to Carol and they slowly become friends. I don’t know but it’s just an idea :woman_shrugging: Thank you! :butterfly:

1 Like

I can be a mean girl if you want :slight_smile:
Name: Paige
Skin: Tan
Brows: Soft Angled
Eyes: Upturned Feline Green
Hair: High Ponytail Fawn
Nose: Elven
Lips: Full Round Plum
She’s only mean cause she feels she has to be for people to like her
If she can have a love interest
Name: Gabe
Skin: Tan
Brows: Thin Arch
Eyes: Stoic Almond Blue
Hair: Unstyled Faux Hawk Black
Nose: Button
Lips: Uneven Terracotta
and he’s the only one that understands her.

Im the MeanGirl! @PaigeBC

Sorry i didn’t see your name at the top >.<

Sorry the internet was really bad and yes you can be mean girl and if you have an idea for a role you can suggest

That’s fine and okkk

1 Like

That fine, :smiley: But we could maybe be friends and both be mean girls :smiley:

1 Like

Yessss we could :grin:

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

hey guys,i know this is really off topic but when my story Beneath the Moonlight comes out should I make an instagram account as I see lots of authors doing it? or not bother? :relaxed:

Yes you should create an account

oh and can i play one of the Cheerleader

Name : Linda

Detail :

-straight black hair
-upturn feline brown eyes
-lips thick
-eyebrows thick
-skin color toffee
-head shape soft heart

you can even dress me how ever :smile:
oh and i dont have instagram maybe tag me as my Author name wicth is Somary101 are just say Taken !!

1 Like

Can I be betrayer leader and here
I look like this in classic can you make it ink

PFP%20JPG

And I’m nikka

1 Like