Wanna be friends?

I started pretty young, I’ve always been obsessed with drawing (but a deep hatred for colouring). But I started to be more professional in Year 5, I was 9 or 10. What other hobbies do you have? :smiley:

Science :thinking: we still haven’t got to choose what we want in it :upside_down_face: are you copying meh :smirk:

AyyyYyYyYYYyy ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ im here nowww (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

Yeah? That’s cool! Well I study design as well so I love fashion and such, and of course I love to listen to music. I like to read too, but I can never focus too long. :sweat_smile:
What about you?

Aaaah I see, sounds really hard hehe… :open_mouth:

1 Like

Heeeey! How you doing? Tell me a lil about you? :slight_smile:

Well i like kpop andthe dolan twins and panic at the disco lmao and i love being here ☼.☼ ☼.☼ ☼.☼ ☼.☼ ☼.☼ ☼.☼☼.☼ ☼.☼ ☼.☼☼.☼ ☼.☼ ☼.☼ ☼.☼ ☼.☼ ☼.☼ ☼.☼ ☼.☼ ☼.☼☼.☼ ☼.☼ ☼.☼☼.☼ ☼.☼ ☼.☼ ☼.☼ ☼.☼ ☼.☼ ☼.☼ ☼.☼ ☼.☼☼.☼ ☼.☼ ☼.☼☼.☼ ☼.☼ ☼.☼ ☼.☼ ☼.☼ ☼.☼ ☼.☼ ☼.☼ ☼.☼☼.☼ ☼.☼ ☼.☼☼.☼ ☼.☼ ☼.☼

Ah sounds great! I honestly don’t know anything about any of these topics tho :joy:
But I did play the dolan twins story on episode :thinking:

Cool (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) what are your hobbies?

Well I like to draw, read books, go to bars and write stories here on episode! What about you? :blush:

It is maybe :joy: so how about you?

im writing a horror story right now

I love English (literacy), mainly because I love creative writing. But I’m starting to LOVE drama, acting dramatic is just so fun! Who is your favourite singer?

Well I study art and design, I’m in my last year tho so then I’m going to study Japanese before going to college in Japan!

1 Like

Oh really? Sounds great, love horror stories!

Oh sounds great! Well idk if you’ve heard of him but he’s called yung lean! What about you?

That so cool :scream: I also want to visit da Japan…someday :joy: so yeah…someone teach me conversation skills

Sorry, I haven’t. I’m a big Michael Jackson fan, what about your favourite band? Mine is Imagine Dragons!

Yeah I’ve been there before and it’s amazing! But you HAVE to know japanese and it’s soo hard :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ah I used to love MJ! He’s really cool. Well you probably haven’t heard of this band either… It’s a swedish band called Död Mark. :sweat_smile:

1 Like