Wanna be in an Episode Story? (Ink and LL)

Hello, lovelies! :heart:

I am in the process of writing a new episode story, and I need background characters for it! I’m writing my story in both Ink AND Limelight, so the more characters, the better!

If you’re interested, please fill out this form! :smiley:
Thank you in advance! :heart:

Ashley Scott’s Background Character Form!

2 Likes

Hey I submitted my form…
Hope to be in your story…:wink::wink:

1 Like

I submitted one too

1 Like

Thank you so much! I appreciate it! :heart:

Thank you so much! You are so sweet! :heart: Such nice people on this forum. :heart:

1 Like

Hey! I submitted the form. Hopefully, I can be in it! xoxo- alex:)

1 Like

Done :v::grin:

1 Like

Classic? :grin::grin::grin:

And how did you do thiss

1 Like

Done submitted

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I plan on using everyone any way I can. :heart: Since I plan on writing multiple stories that take place in the same universe, there’s a good chance you may see your characters more than once! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiley: I feel like I’m repeating myself, but I appreciate you taking time out of your day to submit a character! :heart: I’m touched!

2 Likes

I’ve never written in classic before! I might consider it, if there’s enough interest.

And I used Google Forms to make it! They make it really easy. :heart:

Thank you very much! :smiley: Bah, I don’t wanna keep repeating myself, but every submission really does mean the world to me. :heart:

2 Likes

Ahhh please add classic it woukd mean so much to me :pray::pray::grin:

But no pressure, I can see if you don’t want to that’s fine :smile::grin::grin:

How did you do all the styles

Did it!

Thanks!

Submitted!! Hope I’m in your story! :wink:

~ Winter :snowflake:

I will definitely consider it! :heart:

I don’t have them all in one story, if that’s what you’re asking! I’m just making two versions. I’ve heard that having multiple styles in one story is a glitch??? Someone correct me if I’m wrong!

Thank you so much! :heart:

You’re welcome! :heart:

Like a champ! Thank you so much! :heart:

__

Man, I feel so grateful! I didn’t expect anyone to be interested in this, honestly. I thought I’d get maybe two at best, haha.

2 Likes

Ohhh that makes sense! Sorry for getting confused :slight_smile::slight_smile:

Form submitted :grin:

It’s not a problem! There are tutorials about it if you’re interested. But like I said, it’s technically a glitch, so it can mess up your story—so I’ve heard, haha.

Thank you so much! :smiley: Love that you kept your name, hahaha.