Wanna be in my story? (a few leading roles availeble now)+also contest anouncement day :)

gu luck with ya story!!

1 Like

the eye brow should be Arched Thick Styled, sorry about that

1 Like

thanks!

no problem got ya!

Alright your character is best friends with Roxie and she’s mysterious sassy and a little bit feared :grinning: also stylish and she’s a master at electornics

Moved to Art Resources since this primarily about character designs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

I was not sure where to put it. thanks :grin: Firstly I had it on art resourses but then I changed it cause I wasn’t sure lol :smile:

1 Like

Name: Ayame
Hair: Medium Curly Solid (Blue black)
Face: Diamond
Eyebrows: Round Thin High
Eyes: Female Generic (Grey Cool)
Nose: Defined Natural
Mouth: Full Heart Pouty (Plum Gloss)
Body: Neutral 01

Outfit:
Top: Racer Back Workout Top Ice Camo
Short: Studded Cuttoff Shorts Rocker Denim Grey Black
Shoes: Calf Length Rolled Patterned Socks Short Heel Boots Suede Red Rosewood
Accessories: Woven Bracelet Metal Accents Leather Grey Black, Ringed Long Chain Necklace Metal Silver, Thick Framed Colored Accents Blue Turquoise

awesome!thanks!gimme a minute to make you and tell you your personality!:grinning:

Can I be in your story?
Or am I too late?

Here is my details.

Capture%20profile

Face shape- Diamond Long
Skin Color- Copper 3
Eye shape- Female Generic
Eye Color- Brown Black
Hair Style- Hair Flip
Hair Color- Black Dark
Eye Brows- Arched thin high
Lip Shape- Full Heart Pouty
Lipstick- Red Deep Matte

CLOTHES

1 Like

No worries :joy: of course you can get in! I’ll tell you your personality in a bit :slight_smile:also what is her (your) name?

Raven

1 Like

Awesome! Now time for your personality! You are mysterious…maybe a bit evil but also sweet , something like 50 - 50 :joy: and also stylish :slight_smile:

1 Like

okay, thank you :grinning:

1 Like

Cool :slight_smile: I can’t wait for you to tell me the personality :smiley:

1 Like

No problem!:slight_smile:

Alright , you’re a new student who came from California and your dad is a cop , you are adventurous and also you are an only child :slight_smile:

Awesome! :hugs: Thank you :wink:

1 Like

No problem !

So you mean that i am evil but also sweet?