Wanna be my friend?

Hey guys,
I’m new to EPIOSDE and I don’t have any friends here in the community and I feel a little bit lonely. It would be great to have a few friends here we could maybe do a group chat on INSTAGRAM and talk about anything
for example about people who started writing and need ideas or just people who want to chat with someone and talk about something idk

I can’t talk to anybody about my Story I’m currently writing on
iv’e been writing on my first story for the last couple weeks and in less than a few days I’m going to post the first 4 chapter :sparkles:
I’m a bit scared because I don’t know if anyone will read my story or some people might think its bad and I have no one here to talk to.

I you want to be my friend my new INSTAGRAM account is @nightflower_writes
I follow everyone back :blush: :heart: :sparkles:

7 Likes

hey girl, dm me @kxlsiiwrites. I posted my first story about 13 days ago so im fairly new, id love to be your friend and be in a gc :white_heart: :white_heart:

2 Likes

Oh my goodness, sounds nice! I love group chats and I’m also very new. I haven’t published my story yet, so I also feel the same way you do! I’ll follow you, and I’d love to be your friend since I don’t have any currently!

2 Likes

Hey, I’m new as well here in this community. I would like to be friends with you. My IG: justin_18f
Anyways, I’m fine with being in a group chat as well.

2 Likes

Hey! I hope I’m not too late… But I’d love to be friends!

1 Like

hey, i’m via & i’d love to befriend you! i’m actually releasing my first story too, on september 7th. i’ll definitely help support you, new authors for new authors! my instagram is @olivialexrose, i’m always active there. have a great day / night! :white_heart:

2 Likes

Hi! I’m not new to episode community but somehow I didn’t make any friends😅 I’m published my story this October so I’m sure we can talk about a lot. I’m Val by the way❤️ My insta: @val_episode_

2 Likes

Hey I’m Leslie :hugs:
I’d love to be your friend :heartpulse:
My Instagram is @lesliev.writes
I’m a kind of new author too but I’ve been in the community for quite a while and I’m hoping to publish my first two stories before the year ends, but anyways feel free to dm me anytime :blush:
I could even introduce you to some of my friends too if you want :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I just followed you on Insta
I’m going to add ou to the group chat later as well
have a nice day :blush:

Hey I’m new here too… And so me and two other people created a group to help other community members would you like to join us???
If so here’s my ID @epihelpers2020
Thanks…
Hope you would consider it and contact us soon…:heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:
@ash.writes
@kxlsiiwrites
@Nightflower
@viarose
@Valeriya.B
@NightJ18
@Epy.Leslie

5 Likes

Wow you are already writing on two stories
this is awesome :sparkles:

2 Likes

That’s really nice. Thank you :grin:

1 Like

Dm me on instagram @epihelpers2020

1 Like

You are never too late :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You already published thats amazing
I’m sure your story is so good
Maybe you could give us tips or something

I can’t wait to read it

1 Like

Hey girl, welcome to the community. My pm’s are always open if you ever wanna talk. I’d also love to be friends too. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::heartbeat:
Also, my insta link is in my bio. <3

1 Like

Hey Its nice to meet you
Can I add you to the group chat :sparkles:

1 Like

Yeah sure. :sparkles:

1 Like

What’s your Insta?