Wanna Chat?... I'm all Ears!

I’ve been told that I am a good listener… So if you are facing any issues or problems or if going through something which you’d like to tell an unknown person…Then I’m here! You can dm me on IG:@khushi.editz! Or you can personal chat with me on forums!
I’ll not judge and just listen… If you want to open up to someone and tell what you haven’t told anyone then I’m all ears!:smiley::smiley:
OR
We can chat about random topics about anything and everything and become Episode Friends!:wink::wink:

3 Likes

I’ll definetly keep that in mind. :grin: thanks!

1 Like

I’m so glad to find this
So I just started my first story on episode but it’s just so hard to get it out there
I’ve been trying for weeks
I’ve been wanting to give up but then I really don’t want to at the same time

1 Like

I can relate!

Relatable … But don’t give up maybe someday your story would be in the top trending section… Keep Trying!!:smiley::smiley:

Same here I don’t understand how others get so many views on there stories.

1 Like

Ikr >_> I feel like it’s unfair. I just want to know how they got the words out in the first place T_T

2 Likes

Read for read helps. But I agree, the better stories go unnoticed because some people who write lesser ones have more friends.
I’m lucky, a guy did a shout out for me on Instagram and got me way more reads.
Still, my highest read story is only 800 reads :disappointed:
It’s sad because I love reading others stories and my read for read topics don’t get enough replies. I’ve never closed them due to catching up and I really enjoy reading other people’s stories.

Hey I’m here mon amour why don’t ya tell me I’m ur bestie :joy::joy:

1 Like

Lol, I already doo that gurlllllll

Yaaaay i’m so happy for ya wedding hope I will Mary someone one day

yeah i still have under 200 views haha

Ohh gurl you will! :kissing_heart:

If you ever want to do a r4r, I’m always here for you, girl

Yeah sure! that would be great! what’s your story?
Mine is Love is Lost by Pheebsnomenal

The Wanderer 2: Mischa by Aliceproductions.
I’m about to head to work, but I’ll read yours when I get back. X

Im on ep 3 rn so iteresting cant wait to find out how they keep turning its so different

Here is a screenshot to prove I read it