Wanna create another story

Hi guys. I don’t think this is the “right” place to be saying this but I want to get some people’s opinions. I want to create another story while I have one currently that’s ongoing. I feel like the “right” time is when my current story gets more popular but I’m antsy to write another one. What should I do? Wait until I complete my ongoing story “Accept Me” or start writing another one while writing “Accept Me”?

You should ask yourself this question first:
Can I take the pressure from writing 2 stories at the same time?
keep in mind that you’re story can get very popular and that readers are (usually not always) not very patient
It’s still you’re discision though

2 Likes

Hello @meghanmc_03, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forums! :smiley: I’ve moved this topic to Episode Fan Community since it’s not about story promotion. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

You can do whatever you want, but I suggest you just make one. I’ve tried doing 2 stories before and it was a struggle, but if you want to do 2 it’s up to you :slight_smile:

1 Like