Wanna do R4R I am interested 😄!

Actually I am gonna release one new story and it will be released by next month starting as I actually don’t have time but till that time can you promise me that you will read my story in future and give me proof of screen shot. I will start to read your story now and also send screenshot :slight_smile::slight_smile: and no cheating I will irritate you till the end​:angry::angry:.

2 Likes

Hi, I’d love to! My story is called One Way and its genre is Thriller. You can find it here: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6339699037765632
PS: Do you have Instagram to share the screenshots?

2 Likes

Hahaha when it’s out remind me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes I have what is your username in Instagram

1 Like

I am up ! If you want contact me on Instagram : clara.epi

1 Like

Hey I have read your story @TessOfficial :smile::smile:. Proof :-

. Please dont forget to read mine afterwards :smile::smile:.

1 Like

I would be glad to, but itll be easier for me to do that on Instagram as well feel free to message me @hijiko.episode

1 Like

Yours is next :wink::wink:

Yah it’s totally fine

@tess.writes

1 Like

Sure, don’t worry! :heart:

1 Like

Hey I did 2 chapters of yours (stopped on the second cause my app wouldn’t let me move on but I did almost finish it)
I am the author of The Witch Prophecy and we had previously talked about an r4r somewhere lol

1 Like

Hi, I already started reading it like a while ago and did we exchanged ig?

1 Like

I’ve checked the ig account and we’ve replied there to each other, I even sent u the screens of what I’ve read so far. Btw, thanks for giving it a chance. :heart:

1 Like

Yes, thank you!

1 Like

I’d love to do a R4R :slight_smile:

Story Name: Tokyo Underground

Author Name: Southampton23

Genre: Drama

Style: Limelight

Number of Episodes: 23 (24 is the total amount)

CC: Yes! You can customise the Female MC

Description: Takuro Lee is a terrifying force not to be reckoned with. Will his world crumble apart when he is forced to work with an agent who has the answer to one of his darkest secrets? CC

Let’s do r fr r

Title : Hannah Miler’s Mystery
Author: Remone
Story genre :Mystery
Story style :lime light
Description: Hannah Miler was brutally killed in the woods.Will Ser be able to solve the mystery of Hannah miler’s death and will able to find the killer ?.And how is Ser related to Hannah.(CC)

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6311583539331072