Wanna do Read for Reads with me?

Hey, y’all!!

So I am interested in doing some read for reads!! If you are interested in doing this with me, please let me know. :heart: My Instagram is @sparklingsapphire27_episode

Info about my story…

Title The Twisted Fate
Genre Mystery - Although it’s a mixture of romance, fantasy, and mystery… It’s doing well in rank in mystery overall, so I ended up switching it from fantasy recently.
Description Scarlet, a gifted woman, born from Evelyn, a human, and Xavier, a half demon. What will become of Scarlet? The world fears her. She is a powerful being, but is she all that bad?
Episodes 16 (ongoing)

Link to my story http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4594966345089024

Covers

So yeah. Interested? Please let me know :slight_smile:

im interested!

Story: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery/Horror/Drama/Romance

Description: He loves you, he wants you, & he must have you. He will stop at nothing to make sure you’re his, even if it means killing anyone who comes in his way. But, do you love him?

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 4

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6

Link:

Hello, I’m interested in doing R4R with you. :hugs:

Story: Benio

Author: Lia Lopez.

Completion status: 3 chapters (ongoing).

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
What would happen if you ship a joyful, energetic, loud girl with a quiet, gentle guy who is willing to play along with her? Join Benio Castillo’s life to find out! (CC)

Link:

1 Like

Feel free to message me if you want to do a read for read ! <3

Story Name: Dirty Work
Written By: Terrah W
Category: Action / Romance
Episodes: 4 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @ wizzy.writes
Short Description: They both work for the same purpose. Will working together make them stronger or change everything they’ve ever known?
Long Description: Loren and Dawson handle the dirty work for the government, which isn’t legal. They run from being wanted but know their slates aren’t clean. They both have their own reasons for doing what their family lineage has arranged, but fate may state otherwise.

Here is the link to Dirty Work if you would like to check it out! <3

Let’s do it!