Wanna find your new episode bestfriend group 😅

Great! I got the perfect group for you, I hope you don’t mind being the oldest though, can you PM me your Instagram so I can add you?

I have an amazing group for you to go into, it might take me a while to set it up and I will have to go through some mail but I’ll find it and add you immediately, their ages range from 18-30 if thats okay :slight_smile:

1 Like

Virgo sis!!! Okay, I have the perfect group for you too but it requires an Instagram, I hope that isn’t a problem! Please just PM it to me for privacy purposes.

1 Like
Summary
  1. What’s your zodiac sign (dont worry, this won’t decide your group of friends) :heart:
    Capricorn also I’m under 18 so please nobody 18+ :sweat_smile:

2. What are you in the Episode Community (Writer, Artist, Editor, etc.)
    Writer, no published stories yet, reader and artist/editor ig

3. What’s your favourite food and color and animal?
    Food- idk probably like pasta
    Color- purple
    Animal- probably a rabbit :skull::sweat_smile:

4. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
    Idk tbh not episode-related but I hate when ppl eat loudly-
    Also just people in general and I prefer talking online than in person :joy::skull:

5. Anything else you would like to include (Hobbys, Sports, Likes, Dislikes, etc.)
    in my spare time I write on episode and sometimes read, also making art/edit requests for people.

Sports- I’m not the sportiest person but I do play golf, football and go swimming sometimes (before coronavirus)
Likes- Listening to music (mostly girl in red and clairo, but pretty much everything from Harry styles to nirvana to Metallica)
Dislikes- school, people, and episode related, people who use those stereotypes, such as the mean rich girl who’s always got blonde hair and tries to ruin mc and li’s relationship and stuff 🤦

Wow I wrote so much-
anyways thanks for this :))

:blob_hearts:

1 Like

Sounds fun to me.

1. What’s your zodiac sign: Scorpio

2. What are you in the Episode Community (Writer, Artist, Editor, etc.):

Currently a professional Artist, used to be a writer and editor on Episode.

1. What’s your favourite food and color and animal?

Favourite food: Spaghetti :spaghetti:
Color: Black and Purple
Animal: :dog2: i love dogs

1. What’s your biggest pet peeve?

Liars/ Copy cats/ rude people and extremely over sensitive beings. Sorry there’s nothing wrong with being sensitive but I believe people should try stleast to be strong on the Internet when everything is virtual here lol

1. Anything else you would like to include (Hobbys, Sports, Likes, Dislikes, etc.)

I’m 18+ I love painting, reading books, playing video games. I don’t care if you put me in an 18+ chat or below 18. I have no issues with talking to as young people as 12.

My Instagram is @mystery.artistz if this is needed Idk.

www.instagram.com/mystery.artistz

1 Like

I have the perfect group for you! I’ll add you right now.

1 Like

Alright! I also have an amazing group for you! I’ll add you right now.

2 Likes

It’s on Instagram, I’ll add you there.

1 Like

Alrighty! I’m adding you into a group now.

1 Like
  1. Taurus
  2. Writer, reader, and artist!
  3. Fav food is italian, fav colors are pink & black, and fav animals are guinea pigs and cats :upside_down_face:
  4. Biggest pet peeve is when people leave seconds on the microwave, and cardboard scraping against other cardboard
  5. I love making art and writing! Also, I’m a minor, just thought I should maybe add that aha
1 Like

Hi hun! I’m really sorry but the groups for 20+ is closed and full now and the only groups open are for 16 and under.

1 Like
  1. My zodiac sign is Leo
  2. I am a writer but I also draw but I don’t draw any episode related things
  3. My favourite fruit is mango and my favourite animal is a ring-tailed lemur
  4. I honestly can’t stand being rushed and I hate people who think they are better than everyone or perfect.
  5. Some of my hobbies are drawing, watching Netflix, watching miraculous, writing and reading episode stories. Also my name is Meghan, I’m 15 years old and I’m from Canada

Hi I’m shara, I’m 17 and from India :hugs:

1. my zodiac sign is virgo

2. I have written a few chapters for my own stories (but it’s really not for me as i tend to be a perfectionist and torture myself) and I am a digital artist.

3. my fav colour is baby pink, fav food is pizza, or a chicken sandwich, and fav animal is a horse

4. my biggest pet peeve is when people are rude and refuse to see other people’s valid perspectives.

5. Well I love Taylor swift and I’m a singer and songwriter (that is my biggest passion)

1. Cancer :cancer:
  2. Writer!
  3. Pizza :pizza:, red and black, dog I think so
  4. When people ignore me, don’t be loyal
  5. Bicycling, writing story, reading episode story. I like people who trusts me. Also I am a teenager