Wanna have your story as a movie poster. on a background

i have already made two but would very much like to do more. so please leave your cover to be featured. if you want to have you cover in a background picture

I found this background which is free to use from pixabay. but I am pretty sure the movie posters are not allowed. so anyone who wanna have there story cover in the background. i kinda wanna do a few different

also, anyone who knows if I can use episode stories (the ones where you earn gems) without asking the authors

when done you can find them in my google drive here
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PdNNQiSE9ttTphXjIaUX1U0LlCnkvhwh?usp=sharing

cinema-1241422_640

3 Likes

Mine is the Fire and Ice, then @Livvy613’s is the Side Swap one

1 Like

1 Like

great idea ! I have covers but I don´t know if the creators would allow it however maybe @keiji has some

1 Like

@DazzledSnowFlake maybe u would love to

1 Like

:slight_smile:

1 Like

:wink:

1 Like

It’s not published yet :sweat_smile: thank you tho :heart:

Thanks for the tag @24aya and yesss! I would love to but my covers are in old laptop so can I send it tomorrow evening? @line123462

2 Likes

:upside_down_face: welcomeo

1 Like

You can put mine there if you want :black_heart: I would love to see it, thank you :relaxed:

1 Like

Actually I found cover in my insta so here you go, if you want :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

I would love to have my story on a movie poster!

S%26D

1 Like

My story cover if you want :blush:

2 Likes

Here’s a story cover of mine if you’re still looking for one.

1 Like

i still need two more

Here’s mine I don’t have a name on it though but it is called
Story name: Broken inside

1 Like

Behind closed doors

of some reason, it won’t upload the picture here so i have put it into my google drive.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PdNNQiSE9ttTphXjIaUX1U0LlCnkvhwh?usp=sharing

@Januva
@Ghosty
@kahotshot
@Lady_Cannella
@Briana_M
@DazzledSnowFlake
@Tessx
@24aya
@Clevertimes
@Atreus
@EdwardNorton
@Livvy613