Wanna help me Instagram

I would love to have somebody Help keep my Instagram active. I will give you my password so you can post things about my story and you can like and comment on the accounts that I have post notifications on for. Is anyone interested?

Sure!

I am very interested and would love to help out like this !

Great would you like to talk over text or email

great would you like to talk over text or email

Which one of us do you want?

do you feel like updating my page once I text and posting and replying to messages daily although i still will be helping will that be a problem for you

Hmmm…maybe give the job to the other girl, I’m not going to be as active as she could. :slight_smile:

do you feel like updating my page once I text and posting and replying to messages daily although i still will be helping will that be a problem for you if not that is fine I will do it myself

okay that sounds good

I should be able to do it daily, I am usually quite active on my personal account anyway so I am happy to do it

great would you like to talk over text on phone or keep in contact over email

Quick Question I am giving you my Instagram login so you can update and reply to my messages also so you can like and comment on the Instagram post notifications that come in but I am also scared that I might get hacked cause I don’t know you and it took a lot to get where I am even though it isn’t very far and I don’t want to give my information to a stranger

okay well at the moment i dont have any credit but i’m happy to give you my phone number, but until i get more credit would you like to just message over email?

credit??

oh and i know it’s kinda hard to just trust a complete stranger that you met online but I promise you i’m purely just trying to help other writers out (i am an author myself) and i completely understand where you’re coming from so if you wanna chat for a bit to get to know me that’s fine, again you dont have to that was just an offer to make you feel more comfortable

credit is like the amount of money i have on my phone to make calls and texts if that makes sense

I am ready when you are and I would love to check out your story

okay awesome well i actually dont have a story on episode because i find directing way to hard, but i do write on wattpad. i’m not sure if you know what that is but if you’ve never heard of it go check it out it’s awesome.

alright ill check it out but send me your email so i won’t be putting my Instagram information online