Wanna write with me? I can code pretty well

Hi
I am from India and english is my second language
So here’s my id if u want - jessi_episode

Hii!!
I match every detail except that my country isn’t very near to India
IG : @kat.y.episode

@jessica03 and @KCE thankyou for showing Ur interest in writing with me. I’ll let you know my final decision

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

I match with everything else than having insta :pleading_face:
But hopefully you get the perfect writing helper😊

1 Like

Oh it’s fine but I really want someone who’s has Insta coz of communication

1 Like

hi i think i am late but i would like to join
my insta is @eva_episode15

Hey, I’ve been trying to write my episode story for months but can’t loosen up because of spot directing. I have a pretty good romcom plot but horror/thriller is my weakness, and please i want a light hearted emotional story if we’re doing romance, because everything is sexual on the trending section these days.
I have pretty good ideas :)) my time zone is in Asia, VN. communication method in Episode Forums PM
English is my FIRST language. I actually learned it fluently before my mother tongue.

• I can provide PNG text overlays, edit backgrounds to make it blur or change filter, etc…
  • Pretty good at descriptions & words
  • Good at self-insert stories

And of course i’m a very kind person:)))

1 Like

I’m sorry but if you don’t have Instagram, I can’t. Communicating through forums is a pain in ass

Nobody is late. I wanna see all my options

I need a partner i just started my story devotion to the core and i have no clue how to code and would love help

ok

Are you interested in a long term thing. also what’s Ur Instagram

yes !!
@gelinia.epiwrites

1 Like

Okay thanks for showing interest

1 Like

I’ll contact you asap

Heyya, I’d be happy to be your co-writer and help you with the story:) Plus I do have my story so ik how the process is and it would be really cool working with you

1 Like

Can someone please help me? I am going to create a thriller story called the Babysitter it’s about a 15 year old boy who is a high school sophomore. His sister sets him up with 2 babysitting candidates. The one that does not get chosen does not take it well. She puts the Boy, the babysitter, his 17 year old senior in high school girlfriend and his sisters lives in jeopardy. I already have character names. The dangerous babysitter- Dana. The good babysitter- Avery. The Boy- Tommy. The Girlfriend- Jaime The sister- Lena

I really need help with coding. Also maybe help with creating outfits.

It will be episode ink style