Want a brand new cover for your story (Request Closed)

Hi @MysteryMaker but are requests still open? I would love a cover!

Hey @MariG i’m sorry i’m having trouble editing my topic tittle to request closed.The request aren’t open yet.The thread was only opened to post the latest orders.The tittle was edited last when they were open.

-Mystery

Hey everyone if you want to know when the request will open again.Turn this thread’s notification settings to Watching to watch every post.
Current Status: Request Closed

-Mystery

Are you going to be reopening cover requests? :heart:

@cakepie99999 Yes I will.Once I complete my current request.

-Mystery

A non-episode I drew as a gift for one of my friends.Should I be opening non-episode art requests when I open request again?Anyone interested?

Finally back to episode art.Art scene requested by @Sophbee

Artscene requested by @Sophbee .Kindly follow the rules to remove the watermark.

omg I love your art
can’t wait until your request open again

Thank you. :blush:

Hello! Are you still taking requests? :blush:

She is but not art scene or cover request ATM

Oh okay then I’ll come back when she is taking covers

Definitely requesting when you open back up!

She’s taking anything beside covers and art scene

Request are Open again!!! Will be closed when recieved three submissions in any category

(This doesn’t include splashes.Splash Request are always open)

Those who have submitted the form kindly post a reply to this topic “Request submitted” because I’m having trouble recieving form submission notifications.

Thank you.

Heyo
Request submitted

@spiffymi Request Accepted.Follow the rest of the steps so that your request could be successfully recorded.

-Mystery

Kk

Hello. Just want to say you have an amazing artwork, art sense and covers as well! I’m not taking request yet or not as of right now but just wanted to say that.