Want a brand new cover for your story (Request Closed)

Just posting this random splash.[Not requested but it’s free to take]Note: credit is still necessary!

1 Like

I just wanted to say that I love your art! :heart_eyes: If you are going to reopen I will be sure to request a splash here! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much :grin:

Request are Open again!!! Will be closed when recieved three submissions

If anyone needs to request a splash send me a PM since there are no forms for splashes for the moment

Hey @episode.emma thank you but I don’t insert my characters on a particular background, I draw the whole character on a particular background by hand.But if you want to make your character png I recommend using the app Eraser .Hope it helps. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you for the help! I was able to figure it out. your art work is really amazing, especially that out draw everything. :hushed: Thats really impressive!

@EpisodeHelpers and @episode.emma please delete your messages.This is a cover thread not advertising thread.Please don’t spam this thread.

Thank you

I didn’t know it was your thread

Now since you have known, kindly delete the messages.

-Mystery

Hi @MysteryMaker ! I really like your edits! Would you mind doing some arts for my story? :grinning:

EDIT : I’ve filled out the form! Also liked the post, really hope you could do it

Sure I can.Your request has been accepted.

Pending Request [3]
People who’s request has been accepted:

@Episode.BriarRose
@Victoriax
@Sophbee

Kindly don’t request on multiple threads, if I see one of you requesting the same art scene on other threads.I’ll reject your request right away.Your patience will be appreciated.

Thank you
-Mystery

@Ryan please close the request.

1 Like

Requested by @Shani_Theo

(Kindly PM me if you want the original copy of small and large cover of your story)

2 Likes

Art scene requested by @Episode.BriarRose

1 Like

Not requested by anyone but still NO STEALING

1 Like

Special Artscene requested by @Victoriax.

OH MY!!! THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! :sob::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: You did such a beautiful job!!!

1 Like

Thank you :grin:

1 Like