Want a role in my upcoming series? (Fantasy or Ordinary)

Got it, thanks :relaxed:

1 Like

By dark arts do you mean she’d be a witch, magician or something? :upside_down_face:

Awesome, thanks!! :two_hearts:

Witch, dark arts is another way to say black magic

1 Like
Char cards

I have two, my own character and my gender bender, you can use one of them, both or neither - the choice is yours!
I normally have Viktor as my “twin brother” and you can apply this if you’d like to or change it.

Outfits

Basically anything that’s denim. I don’t have set outfits… sorry.
But I also get my characters to wear pastel and darker clothing such as black leather, mesh etc. however, I honestly wouldn’t mind what you make them wear.
If you wanna go down the magical path, then I think armor looks best. :relieved: Either white and gold or black and gold.

Race

Ehh, anything really is fine but if I had to pick something, I’d probably envision my own character as a magical knight/sentinel and Viktor as a magical warlock. I guess they’re more ‘classes’ rather than ‘races’ but I can’t think of anything else. Basically nice protective roles (guards of some sort) is what I like most but apart from that, just ordinary humans is good too.

Personalities

Highly sarcastic to a fault (and often causes others to not know if I’m being sarcastic or not with most things) and I use humor as a defense mechanism. Possibly more on the pessimistic side rather than optimistic. Modest when it comes to clothing, non-existent self-esteem. Loner, without many friends. I avoid social situations as much as I can and I’m pretty reserved. Not into relationships, flings or flirting (in real life of course because in the virtual world, I don’t mind epi baes). I also tend to gravitate towards things that aren’t the most popular or well known because apart of me likes to be different, an example is that I tend to listen to less known artists rather than really popular ones and I’d prefer to hear someone’s flaws first rather than their pros.

Relationship to characters

Not sure if you mean between my own characters or between my characters your mains.
Between my characters, I normally have them as tight-knit twins who pretty much support each other and only rely on each other instead of others.
Between my characters and your mains, I wouldn’t mind them just being supportive friends or their guards (if you want to use the idea of guards).

—-
Insta: @schittwriter

Extra note: You’d have to code @VIKTOR changes eyebrowsColor into Medium Warm Brown in your script because the color isnt available for his brow shape in the character menu. Sorry if that’s an inconvenience, I find it annoying and hope Episode adds the color for his brow shape at some point along with other colors.

2 Likes

Outfit can be anything :yay:

Elf :elf:

Loves helping, reading, proof-reading, daydreaming, writing. Irl I’m an introvert but online I’m extroverted :joy:

Can I be the wise advice giver? :nerd_face:

Can credit me by forums I switched IG and like the quietness of it, only open to directing q’s and limited stuff.

1 Like

Perfect, thanks so much! :v::sparkles:

1 Like

Got it. Thank you!! :heartpulse:

1 Like

want to be a vampire!!
Best friend of any of those main characters (only if you can, otherwise any famous TV actor)
Extrovert and chilling
IG handle - @Prelynn.episode

Thank you Crimmy❤

1 Like

Man how come I never asked for your details before?! If you want a part in Black Stardust too you can DM me Prelynn :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

My character details:

June's Details

Body: Female Soft
Skin Tone: Neutral 01
Hair: Medium Side Bang Double Bun
Hair Colour: Black Dark
Eyes: Female Generic
Eye Colour: Brown Dark
Eyebrows: Arched Natural
Eyebrows Colour: Black Dark
Face: Diamond
Nose: Defined Natural
Mouth: Full Heart
Mouth Colour: Hot Pink Gloss

My race:
I would like to be a vampire!!

My personality:
Badass, short tempered, doesn’t give a sh*t about what other people have to say bad about me, outgoing, bisexual, doing my own things, and has a detective type of brain!!!

My relationship:
Friend

My Instagram handle:
@satambhoomi

2 Likes

Yay! Thanks so much! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heartpulse:

1 Like

No problem :wink::heartpulse:

1 Like
+_+

outfit

Chunky Sneakers Leather White
Spaghetti Strap Polkadot Summer Dress Denim Blue
Turtleneck Inner Shirt Cotton White
hairstyle- messy sock bun

*o*

race- Vaammmppiirreeee
personality- I have a crazy nndddddd bit*hy vibe I am super rude to people who are rude to my people (my loved ones) and I have a wierd timing of making jokes in short I am annoying and crazy
relationshipI can be a therapist I guess .ofcrs only if you need one and i always want a relationship but when any boy comes to talk me I can be really scaryyy :space_invader:
instagram_aditiarya_11

:heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heartbeat:

1 Like

You can use my character!

Note-You can use any outfit you like
Race- From a paranormal universe, can read minds (If that’s possible in the story)
Personality-Can make hilarious jokes, an introvert
Relationship with other characters-Loved by all
Insta-I don’t have ig so credit me with my episode name @episode user

2 Likes

Hey @CrimsonCat6 here are my deets :blob_hearts:

Jeanne

Body: generic female
Skin: rose 02
Hair : wavy ombre(dark black)
Face diamond
Eyes: deepset downturn (black)
Eyebrows: arched natural (dark black)
Mouth: small heart (matte peach)

Outfit can be anything you want!

I would like to be a fairy in sunlight and vamp at night… If that’s even possible :sweat_smile: else just anything you wish!

Well you can make my character a bit of sassy, kind, funny, helpful… And animal lover!

I don’t have Instagram so no need for credit! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sweet. Thanks!! :v::heartpulse:

1 Like

Thank you! :hugs:

1 Like

Ooh what if I made you a gothic-looking fairy with fangs? :smiling_imp:

1 Like

can you make me one?

1 Like