Want a role in my upcoming series? (Fantasy or Ordinary)

Okay, no prob :ok_hand:

LL

• Lmk what “race” you’d like to be (human, demon, werewolf, dragon, fairy, or make something up! Get imaginative! You can be literally anything you want :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) Succubus

OutfitsAyameSuccubus

• Tell me a bit about your personality so I know how to code your character Outgoing, Nice, smart, strong, flirty, seduce, party, likes to order people around, and enjoying control men

• Tell me what sort of relationships you’d like with the characters (friend, frenemy, neighbor, famous actor/actress featured on tv, pizza delivery person, nice person who delivers toilet paper every tuesday, etc.) Maybe Mephisto’s sister, roommate or best friend

Boyfriend: Kai

OutfitsKai

• Lmk what “race” you’d like to be (human, demon, werewolf, dragon, fairy, or make something up! Get imaginative! You can be literally anything you want :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) Werewolf

• Tell me a bit about your personality so I know how to code your character Chill, cool, easygoing, funny, jealous, and charm.

• Tell me what sort of relationships you’d like with the characters (friend, frenemy, neighbor, famous actor/actress featured on tv, pizza delivery person, nice person who delivers toilet paper every tuesday, etc.) Chase’s Best friend

Girlfriend: Ayame

• Lmk what “race” you’d like to be (human, demon, werewolf, dragon, fairy, or make something up! Get imaginative! You can be literally anything you want :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) Pixie

• Tell me a bit about your personality so I know how to code your character Bossy, sassy, rude, short temper, fighter, troublemaker, brave, and dislike people telling her what to do.

• Tell me what sort of relationships you’d like with the characters (friend, frenemy, neighbor, famous actor/actress featured on tv, pizza delivery person, nice person who delivers toilet paper every tuesday, etc.) Neighbor

OutfitsYunaPixie

OutfitsHaru

• Lmk what “race” you’d like to be (human, demon, werewolf, dragon, fairy, or make something up! Get imaginative! You can be literally anything you want :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) Hellhound/Dark Angel

• Tell me a bit about your personality so I know how to code your character Unfriendly, smart, quiet, blunt, cool, caring, and serious

• Tell me what sort of relationships you’d like with the characters (friend, frenemy, neighbor, famous actor/actress featured on tv, pizza delivery person, nice person who delivers toilet paper every tuesday, etc.) Famous Model, actor or other roles

• Lmk what “race” you’d like to be (human, demon, werewolf, dragon, fairy, or make something up! Get imaginative! You can be literally anything you want :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) Unicorn

• Tell me a bit about your personality so I know how to code your character Cheerful, cute, innocent, clumsy, kind, airhead, and helpful

• Tell me what sort of relationships you’d like with the characters (friend, frenemy, neighbor, famous actor/actress featured on tv, pizza delivery person, nice person who delivers toilet paper every tuesday, etc.) Famous singer, model or be friends

OutfitsNaoki

TattooNaoki

• Lmk what “race” you’d like to be (human, demon, werewolf, dragon, fairy, or make something up! Get imaginative! You can be literally anything you want :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) Human

• Tell me a bit about your personality so I know how to code your character Friendly, smart, kind hearted, listener, give an advice, hard working, and always help others no matter what’s the problem

• Tell me what sort of relationships you’d like with the characters (friend, frenemy, neighbor, famous actor/actress featured on tv, pizza delivery person, nice person who delivers toilet paper every tuesday, etc.) Nate’s friend

Credit me by Ayu-chan

1 Like

Aha, these guys :sunglasses::ok_hand:
Thanks! :heartpulse:

1 Like

But would it be okay to change Kai’s name? Because “Kai” is what the characters call Kairos a lot

1 Like
Summary

Can I please be a fairy?
Personality: quirky, happy, positive, extrovert, spontaneous
I would be a friend
Insta: episode_lucia.bs

I’ll totally check out your story! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Absolutely! Thanks so much!
You’re character’s name is “Parvin,” right? Not Lucia?

1 Like

Okay, sure. You can name him Zero then.

1 Like

Yes the characters name is Parvin

1 Like

Here’s my favorite lesbian couple :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey I just saw this thread it sounds really fun!

• Drop me your character details:

• Lmk what “race” you’d like to be (human, demon, werewolf, dragon, fairy, or make something up! Get imaginative! You can be literally anything you want :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)
    - Maybe an Elemental Witch that can Shapeshift?

• Tell me a bit about your personality:
    Very sarcastic person who keeps people in check, still caring but has no filter, observant and insightful, and funny, wise person to come to when you have personal problems

• Tell me what sort of relationships you’d like with the characters (friend, frenemy, neighbor, famous actor/actress featured on tv, pizza delivery person, nice person who delivers toilet paper every tuesday, etc.) I have no idea! Maybe that rando person that always shows up at the right time and place, perhaps I’m that respected person who takes care of special magical objects and I’m like a close known friend of the girls for random advice/insults? Whatever you think fits :joy:

• Drop your Instagram handle so I can credit you!! -don’t worry about tagging me on insta I’m just happy to help!:wave:but if you want my Episode name is Crystalising

1 Like

Thanks! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Aww they’re gorgeous :relaxed: :sparkles:
What would you like their roles to be?

1 Like

Ahah I love it! :heartpulse:
Why not make her that one random person who makes a sarcastic remark and rollerskates across the screen? :joy:

1 Like

Oh my gosh I love that! :joy::joy:

1 Like

Aaagh it’s gonna be so fun to code :joy: :pray:
LOVE the shapeshifting witch idea btw

Thanks I have no idea what exactly but make it your own I’m really excited to see your idea :blush:

1 Like

Could I get your details written out by any chance? No rush, just do it for me when you arent feeling lazy anymore :joy:

1 Like

I’ll think about it :smirk:

1 Like
Fae

Female Generic Body, Gold 02
Round Thin High, Black Dark
Wavy Long, Pastel Purple Lavender
Angular Slender, Brown Black
Heart Soft
Round Button Upturned
Full Heart Pouty, Neutral Medium Nude Matte

Kaze