Closed permanently

mhmmmmmm yesssss

1 Like

heck yeah!

2 Likes

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! YOUR ART IS AMAZING!!!

2 Likes

bendy :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

1. would you like me to go over those characters and add shading and other elements or completely draw new versions of them in an art style that is above (or one of your choice)?

You can draw them in your art style.

2. is it the front cover of the story? if so, do you want me to put the title in and all?

Yes, its front cover, and please.

3. do you have a specific pose you’d like for them?

P.S. Charlotte is behind Meier, like hes protecting her. Oh, and can you send me the drawn characters in a png format as well?

Charlotte:

Animation: talk_afraid

Meier:

Animation: talk_fight_stance

Alaric:

Animation: angry_frustrated

1 Like

I dont really need any art (at the moment) but i just wanted to comment and say your art is stunning :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

“CAN YOU DESCRIBE THE FACE U SAW? COULD IT BE ONE WE RECOGNIZE, WE NEVER HARM THE HAND THAT DRAWS…”

3 Likes

IMAGINATION CURSED US ALL WITH LIFE :heart:

2 Likes

:sunglasses::raised_hands:t3::fire:

2 Likes

thank youuuu!! xxx

1 Like

thats fine! and sure, i’ll send you them in a png format as well.

Do you have a specific style you’d like? (The style choices are above, or if you don’t like any of them you can ask me to draw them in a style YOU like)

also, if im going to draw them in a different style, not episode, shall i just draw them with the actions you’ve listed above? Or do you want me to go over the ones above to stay true to the actions?

thankkk youuu love xxxx

1 Like

Hey! I would love to request. Are you still open? These are amazing!

i am still open until i close the topic! I would be more than happy to help!

It might take a while for me to get to yours, but i’m, again, sure! just send me the deets xxx

1 Like

Can you make my cover like this but with limelight?

1 Like

yes, sure!

so you would give me the characters, then i would colour over them, perhaps give more shading and depth, and add things?

Yes, I’d love that. Want screenshots, or characters, or both? Also, can I have one person on the cover?

I mean the details of the character lol

1 Like

yes, of course <3

would it be ok to send details AND pictures? just so i get the characters exactly the same xxx

Ok so here’s the details
Skin tone: Neutral 02
Brows: Straight Medium, Dark Brown
Hair: Lob Bangs Blunt, Dark Brown
Eyes: Round Downturned Wide, Hazel
Face: Diamond
Nose: Grecian Soft
Lips: Full Heart Pouty, Peach Gloss
Top: Beca Boyfriend Flannel
Bottom: Silver Cuff Leggings Spandex Grey Black
I’m on my phone right now since it’s 1030 at night, but I hope this ss from the app is okay?

1 Like