Closed permanently

not here to request but i love your style of art!! keep up the good work and good luck on that long list of requests! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: (the list surprised me, 50 people? oh my lol)

1 Like

Aww, thank you so much!

And yeh its a lot :sweat_smile: but i think itā€™s about 30-40 people now lol

1 Like

Hi there, if my request is too much then we can just cancel. I feel like Iā€™m holding up time for other persons who could have gotten their art already :sweat_smile:

Sorry for all the trouble. Iā€™ll just purchase it on commission from another artiste.

Thank you for trying tho :blush:

1 Like

WTH @darryl_daddy THESE ARE THE MOST GORGEOUS ARTWORKS Iā€™VE EVER SEEN :heart_eyes: Iā€™M SHOOK

1 Like

THANK YOU SO MUCHHH :sob::sob::sob::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

ā€œbOdy sEeMs UnCleArā€

1 Like

No no, youā€™re certainly not holding anything back considering the other 30-40 people. Iā€™m just taking unusually long to do your request. It isnā€™t that itā€™s your fault. Iā€™m just having such a hard time trying to draw your charactersā€™ hair in the perspective of the picture you gave (the guy and girl kissing)

Iā€™ve already started it and Iā€™ll be sad to delete it. THE GIRLā€™S HAIR IS JUST KILLING ME :sob::sob::sob::sob: Iā€™ll PM you in a few hours with what Iā€™ve done so far. :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

But if you really donā€™t want it anymore, Iā€™ll sadly respect your decision :purple_heart:

1 Like

It is not that I need an art cover, and I know it is closed (temporarily) but - youā€™ve got a talent, @darryl_daddy :blush:. Your works look really great.

1 Like

thank you so much :sob::purple_heart:

1 Like

I just saw your message. I love what you have so far and if itā€™s okay with you then please continue. I just didnā€™t want anyone else design to be held up by mine, but since you said itā€™s no hassle :smiley:

1 Like

okay with waiting, iā€™m in love with your work!

1 Like

thank you so much :revolving_hearts:

Hey guys, just saying:

If I suddenly get suspended or banned (haha :joy:) then donā€™t be surprised.

1 Like

Eh?

1 Like

I may have PMā€™d you know who with an angry PM complaining about stuff yeah

I have to admit that wouldnā€™t be surprising.

Kidding heheā€¦ or not

1 Like

iā€™ll PM you with what I said

or what i was going to say. Itā€™s deleted now lol :joy: Iā€™m not ready to be suspended :sob::sob:

EDIT: Oh wait, I canā€™t PM you lol :joy:

1 Like

Looking forward
Luckily, no one saw the message, I Hope

1 Like

Yeah I hope :sob:

1 Like

I canā€™t PM you though :joy: your profile is hidden

wait, PM me and then Iā€™ll reply lol

1 Like

Before I send. This is embarrasing for me
The daily problems for me when someone asks me to dm them is deciding on the name and content.

1 Like