Want art covers: examples [CLOSED TEMPORARILY]

@darryl_daddy
Question please. Since for example I am next after @aicened and can we request multiple things?

1 Like

Well, you’re on the list for one thing. If you want another thing, you’ll have to be put all the way at the end of the list :grimacing: I know it’s gonna be a while but I gotta stay fair to the people who requested first. But if you’re asking if you can request more than once, then yeah sure!

1 Like

Oh, ok if that happens than I really don’t mind waiting.
I’ll just drop my request when I have time, thx again

1 Like

xx

1 Like

:joy: I’m good. Still editing my story. Take your time.

1 Like

Bump.

1 Like

Hi @darryl_daddy I’d like to cancel my second request please, sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

That’s alright! Btw to everyone waiting, I can’t post any finished requests since I’m on holiday and my tablet is back home.

1 Like

bump!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Bumping again! :grin:

1 Like

:heart::heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Ok, to everyone waiting for their request:

I’m so so sorry for taking so long. My tablet is now messing up since it’s like from 10 years ago and old devices naturally break down over the years.

I’m getting a new tablet, but for now, I’m just drawing sketches on paper of some of the requests.

@aicened, I bet you’re tired of me saying this :joy: but I was literally done with yours, my tablet just had to mess up now, didn’t it? I won’t be upset if you decide to cancel or change your request so that someone else does it because they’d probably get it done in less than a week. I’m the worst person to open a art thread, but I gotta finish what I started. I honestly don’t know why I’m taking so long to do your request. I usually finish a request on an average of 1 week.

I have a lot of stress from starting year 10 and GCSE’s but I’m trying to reach for an ounce of time to spend on the requests.

Remember, anyone who wants to cancel, please tell me now because I’m probably going to take even longer. I’m so sorry, once again.

Thank you for your patience.

Tags of people waiting:

@aicened (Work in progress)
@CreativelyCam
@ayomide
@Angelina9
@inkkee
@coffeecakes
@EverythingEpisode
@Kyra101
@Leona.Krasniqi
@CoolBunnie98
@Winonakatya123
@EVL.Daisy #1
@KieraC.writes
@EVL.Daisy #2
@EVL.Daisy #3
@Pringles
@ShortneyShadow
@Aprill #2
@l.r.c.stories
@HeartBreaker1011
@Akunna
@Clevertimes
@everythingslayer
@Clevertimes (Splashes)
@Zayen
@epy.queenie
@Vividha
@MiyakoMiyu
@MollyRose
@EdwardNorton
@EverythingEpisode #2
@Clevertimes (Splashes #2)
@hellskylie
@BexiLouise
@ThalyaJoseph
@G_vanessa
@finlay.the.epy.fox

6 Likes

It’s okai at least your trying. I’ll cancel so you have one less! What subjects you doing?

1 Like

Btw! I changed up my cover request, and added additional info like pose refrence, background, etc.

1 Like

Omg !! :heart:

They are amazing :heart:

Is there any possibility to make one for me too ??

1 Like

Im still waiting. But art is art. :heartpulse:

1 Like

You can cancel mine love I don’t need it and I don’t want to add stress to you

1 Like

I don’t want you to cancel because of me :tired_face: makes me feel guilty :sob: Are you absolutely sure?

and I took spanish, triple science and history with geography as my back up. :heart:

alrighty :crazy_face::kissing_closed_eyes: