1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Bumping again! :grin:

1 Like

:heart::heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Ok, to everyone waiting for their request:

Iā€™m so so sorry for taking so long. My tablet is now messing up since itā€™s like from 10 years ago and old devices naturally break down over the years.

Iā€™m getting a new tablet, but for now, Iā€™m just drawing sketches on paper of some of the requests.

@aicened, I bet youā€™re tired of me saying this :joy: but I was literally done with yours, my tablet just had to mess up now, didnā€™t it? I wonā€™t be upset if you decide to cancel or change your request so that someone else does it because theyā€™d probably get it done in less than a week. Iā€™m the worst person to open a art thread, but I gotta finish what I started. I honestly donā€™t know why Iā€™m taking so long to do your request. I usually finish a request on an average of 1 week.

I have a lot of stress from starting year 10 and GCSEā€™s but Iā€™m trying to reach for an ounce of time to spend on the requests.

Remember, anyone who wants to cancel, please tell me now because Iā€™m probably going to take even longer. Iā€™m so sorry, once again.

Thank you for your patience.

Tags of people waiting:

@aicened (Work in progress)
@luckyvirgo
@ayomide
@Angelina9
@inkkee
@coffeecakes
@RMM.Writes
@Kyra101
@Leona.Krasniqi
@CoolBunnie98
@Winonakatya123
@EVL.Daisy #1
@KieraC.writes
@EVL.Daisy #2
@EVL.Daisy #3
@Pringles
@ShortneyShadow
@Aprill #2
@l.r.c.stories
@HeartBreaker1011
@Akunna
@Clevertimes
@everythingslayer
@Clevertimes (Splashes)
@Zayen
@epy.queenie
@Vividha
@MiyakoMiyu
@MollyRose
@EdwardNorton
@RMM.Writes #2
@Clevertimes (Splashes #2)
@hellskylie
@BexiLouise
@ThalyaJoseph
@G_vanessa
@finlay.the.epy.fox

5 Likes

Itā€™s okai at least your trying. Iā€™ll cancel so you have one less! What subjects you doing?

1 Like

Btw! I changed up my cover request, and added additional info like pose refrence, background, etc.

1 Like

Omg !! :heart:

They are amazing :heart:

Is there any possibility to make one for me too ??

1 Like

Im still waiting. But art is art. :heartpulse:

1 Like

You can cancel mine love I donā€™t need it and I donā€™t want to add stress to you

1 Like

I donā€™t want you to cancel because of me :tired_face: makes me feel guilty :sob: Are you absolutely sure?

and I took spanish, triple science and history with geography as my back up. :heart:

1 Like

alrighty :crazy_face::kissing_closed_eyes:

Sorry, my requests are closed.

As it says in the titleā€¦

Sorry itā€™s just I donā€™t know how many times someone has asked me this question whilst the title is screaming TEMPORARILY CLOSED. But itā€™s ok love :joy:

:heart::heart: gotcha

1 Like

seee i donā€™t want you to cancel because of you feeling you donā€™t want to over work me, I just wanted people to cancel because I was taking too long :joy: I feel guilty now.

Are you sure you want to cancel? :heart:

1 Like

Yes Iā€™m not making a story anymore and itā€™s ok love

1 Like

Donā€™t feel guilty there is nothing to be guilty about

1 Like

You know if too many ask you could always add some rules for your art request. I personally only do covers and for published stories. because I dont wanna waste time on an art cover and people just drop the story and never publish it. I would feel my time was wasted

It does not to many ask at a time.

2 Likes

haha i get you iā€™m in year 10 too! love gcses pahaha

1 Like

You are joking, right?

For some reason, I thought you were being serious about loving GCSEā€™s :joy: